Vol 1 Ch 4: Student Council

Start from the beginning

"It's a pleasure to meet you Nagumo senpai." I shook his hand.

"Now come on. I will tell you what you have to do." Tachibana senpai called.

The rest of the day, she just explained me my job. While I partly adored how cute she was. What can I say? I am 20% Pervert.

Though I did notice that Nagumo senpai was looking at me the entire time. Did he swing that way? No! No! Fuck No! That guy is becoming creepier by the second!

Timeskip:-

After my work was done, I got out of the student council room, thankful for escaping Creepy senpai's gaze.

I started walking back to the dorms when I saw Ryueen waiting for me.

Fuck. What does this guy want?

"H-Hi Ryueen."

"Kukuku. So how was the student council?"

"It was great! Just great!" I spoke half truth and half lie.

"Kukuku. So did you ask them about the summer vacation cruise we are going on?"

That confused me a little.

"No. Why?"

"Well I want you to ask them that tomorrow. This school won't just give us a vacation. There has to be some catch. Now that you are in the council. You will act as my messenger and ask them any questions I want and report back to me. Got it? Kukuku!"

Just hearing his laugh is annoying the fuck out of me. So now I am his puppet? Just doing what he says? I fucking hate this. But I need to keep a calm face. I need to graduate through class A and keeping Ryueen around is one of the best ways to do it. Plus I don't want to be beaten down by Ryueen today.

"Okay. I will do it."

"Kukuku Good!"

Saying that he walked away. Good. I didn't want to see his disgusting face anymore.

Timeskip:-

I can't believe it. We are on a fucking ship! This is like a dream come true!

But I can't let my guard down. After all, when I asked the president about the summer vacation trip for first years, he only smirked at me and didn't tell me anything. Is he secretly a sadist?

Anyway, I was just looking around and enjoying myself. I would be lying if I said that I didn't spend a whole twenty minutes admiring girls in their swimming customes. What can I say? I am still a boy! It's tough to resist!

Anyway. I pretty much just stayed away from everyone for obvious reasons.

I hate Ryueen and his shit-eating grin. Me and Ibuki don't get along. Ishizaki is one weird person and Albert doesn't talk. At this point, I don't think he even understands me.

I also got glared at by the idiot trio. Not the one in Class C but the one in Class D. I guess they still hold a grudge.

Also for somereason me being in the council is now known by everyone. Everyone who passed by me basically stared at me. This went on for a week until things finally went back to normal. No one confronted me about it though. For which I am thankful for.

We were given the information that saving 20 Million private points can allow anyone to save themselves from expulsion or change classes and go to class A. How unrealistic is that.

I mean 20 Million points to save one person can be done if everyone in Class saves alot of money and probably if we are class A or B. But 20 Million points saved by just one person is impossible to say the least. I mean I only have 2,975,680 private points left!

Though it makes me wonder. If by giving us 100,000 private points was an exam we had to clear. Does that mean this free ship ride is also some type of exam? Are we supposed to be one our best behavior or something like the beginning of the month?

So many questions, yet no answers.

After sometime, I heard an announcement telling us to see the island.

When I arrived and saw it, I was amazed by it's beauty. This wasn't just my first cruise but also my first time seeing an actual Island!

After that, The teachers ordered us to take our belongings and get in line to go onto the island. They even confiscated our ID and Phones and told us to bring extra clothes.

I just grabbed a bag filled with my clothes, a swimsuit, goggles, sunglasses and A few Horror novels. What can I say? I love horror and mystery novels!

But still, I can't help but feel that something is going to go wrong.

After we were on the island, the homeroom teacher of class A took a speaker and spoke.

"Welcome to your first special examination!"

Oh fuck.