2

|Danny's POV|

The walk from my small apartment to work was a nice time to clear my head. It was a helpful distraction of the events that occured this morning.

I just wish they would go away. All the nightmares. The memories. The scars. Everything.

But it won't and I doubt they ever will.

I opened the door that leads inside Starbucks.

Ok, yes.. I do work at Starbucks, I get a free coffee twice a week. Sew me.

"Danny! Good mornin'." Ashley said from the cashier.

"Hey, Ash. Sorry I woke you up." I looked down at the counter. I felt bad for waking her up, I really did. But at the same time I'm happy I did because if it wasn't for the knocking at the door I would have still been having the nightmare. They've been getting worst lately. I don't really know why.

"Oh, don't worry. Just know I'm here to talk." She gave me a warm smile. What would I do without her. She's a good friend.

I gave her a short nod before walking behind the counter. It wasn't a busy day, but that's what you expect on a Sunday.

~😊~😊~

"Danny, you can go home now. I'll close up." Ashley said as she cleaned the small tables.

"Ok, thanks Ash. I owe you one." I smiled at her. Pulling my apron over my head, I hanged it back up on the racks. Ashley kept cleaning tables as I walked out the building.

I felt a big strong hand grab my shoulder. The familiar feeling coursed through my body. He's back. It's too soon. He should still be at work.

"Oh, how I missed you Danny baby." He cooed in my ear. My body shuddered, the typical impact he always retrieved from me. A whimper left my body, the whimper I tried to keep in.

"Shh, it"s ok." He ran his hand down my bare arm and around my bare waist. Goosebumps rose, a feeling in the pit of my stomach started up again.

"Plaese.. don't do this." I begged. He just laughed.

"Oh, Danny. But I want to." He pulled my body closer to his, my back hitting his chest. His hand wrapped around my bare torso. The blind fold still on, the tight ropes secure on my wrists and ankles.

The worst part was his lips trailing down my neck. The nasty feeling of my body exposed to this horrible man, a man that I cannot escape from even if I tried. 

A scream left my lips. My thoughts vanishing. Once I realized my surroundings I noticed the stares I was getting. My forehead was beginning to sweat.

I looked around the sidewalk, the weird glances. The laughs for the pathetic boy who just screamed in the middle of the street. Whispers of the horrible events he must have gone through.

I couldn't take it. I ran. I ran to my apartment.

Atleast there I was safe from the judgement of others around me.

~~~~~

Finished writting this around 11:35 pm and I am tired. Hope this was a good part. I added a bit of Danny's past to this part. I thought that maybe Danny should have a horrible past.

Anyways, getting my surgery soon. On Tuesday to be exact.