I've Waited 0:2

Yoonhun: Why do you have To Leave?

"Ahh.. So that's the Reason." She said after I told her everything.

"Oooh. Unnie? I Have Something to Share too. Something Happened, This Morning."

"Go On." Then she sighed.

Yoona's POV

Beep.. Beep..

Beep.. Beep..

"C'mon! MOVE!"
I already beep a million times, but It Didn't Helped me Make Those Cars Move Faster.

Traffic!

Ugh! Traffic!

I don't Have A Choice anymore! I Parked My Car At A Safe Street.

With My Heels, I Ran All the Way To The Airport Which Is 30 meters away. Is impossible that I would be on time, but I gotta keep believing.

I Slipped, And Even Fell Down In the Middle Of The Street but It's Okay , I've Gotta Stop Him From Leaving.

Sehun And I Were Engage. (Fixed Marriage Connected To Our Fathers) But Ever Since We Have feelings For Each Other.

We Are Spending Our 3 Happy Years sharing Each others Love And Interests.

We've got through A Lot Of Things.

Ups And Downs.
But Still. We're Indestructible.

But This Month.

Her Mom Came And Commanded Him To Go With Her Back to Canada.
(Her Mom Doesn't Approve This Fixed Relationship)

I don't Know Why He will Go.
Without Talking to me But..

I know He Loves me so much. And I know that He knows that I love him as well.

Expecting That It's Not Too Late To Stop Him From Leaving,

I Failed.

The Airplane Left For About 20 Minutes ago.

I've waited For About 3 Hours EXPECTING AGAIN That He'd Stay or He had been left By the Plane, But Again.

I Failed.

I Can't feel Anything.
I Don't Know What to Do. But to cry While Going Back Home.

On my Way Home, I Never knew That There are so much Tears that are Falling down My cheek .
I got Home With The Pain I Felt,

Thay It Turned Me To Kneel At The Floor.

With this Misery I'm Feeling.
I Think I'll Die Soon. But I need To Accept the Truth That On Just A Blink,

He can be Gone.

[Author's Note: I Really feel Ashamed on my English. I Feel Embarrass. My English is Soooooo Bad. Mianhae. Dont Worry I'll Practice More Often. I'm Really Sorry!! Please? Just Imagine that I Am Just Joking XD]

-End