Phobos HCS

Just being a simp again..
If you want other characters just ask! I'm doing Jebus next which I would call.. J e s u s-
Im sorry if this is terrible, Im not to familiar with Phobos.. Sadly
_________________________________________

•Not sure how you and Phobos would meet, but maybe during battle or somethin? Who knows.

•You likely will be locked in a room due to trust, I mean Phobos just meet you what else would he do? Let you run around without supervision.

•If you were let out the room Phobos will likely make you stay with him or in a different room which is a low chance ig.

•If Phobos will ever date you which is most likely, he just thinks your beautiful in your own ways.

•Phobos is proud to be dating you, so expect a few or more hickeys. I mean- what else would he use his teeth for?

•Phobos will grab you often from behide leaning his head on top of yours, or your shoulder. It depends  honestly

•Be careful when kissing the dude, he'll make it into a whole makeout session. He doesn't mind

•If I must tell you once, never tease Phobos when in bed with him. He'll show you who's boss.

•Phobos loves sleeping with you due to having you in his arms, I guess he wants you to feel safe? ig.

•Phobos will most likely drag you with him to watch a movie or something together, he wants to know your here with him.

•He might get you gifts like Guns, swords, maybe stuff to cuddle during the night when his away like teddies. Or more pillows -Wheeze-

•Sometimes Phobos will ask if you cook with him if thats possible, If you can't cook you both will probably try figure it out together and make a huge mess with food/ingredients.

•Phobos loves your hair no matter if its long or short (or medium) If its long/medium he'll play with it. If its short he'll ruffle it without even noticing, I don't know he just does it.
_________________________________________

Sorry if its out of ordinary, but it will work for now. Feel free to request hcs for other characters