Potential special grade pt.2

A wave of cursed energy sends Itadori flying into the wall. He looks up and sees the special grade doing another attack, much closer. He gets blown through the wall which leads to a more open space. A golden flash of lighting comes from the spirit and Itadori is quick to react. He gets back on his feet and tries to protect himself by using cursed energy.

Keyword-tries

The skin off of his fingertips peeled and started to bleed once the attack reached him. His back got smashed against a wall and the curse jumped down from where he was standing.

"I was so full of myself. I thought I was strong" Itadori says all depressed.

"I thought I was strong enough to at least choose when I die"

" I was wrong. I'm weak"

"I'm far to weak!"

The comments go on as he stands up and covers his face with what he's got left of a hand.

"I don't want to die!" He cries out. He stays there for a few second and soon puts his hand into a fist. The first was covered in what you would call, cursed energy. He runs at the special grade and throws the punch but that is easily caught by the cursed spirit, who was laughing at the futile try.

"Dammit!" Itadori exclaims but soon heard a noise that sounded like a howl. Flashbacks started to appear in his mind.

"Fushiguro! Take Kugisaki and y/n and get out of here! Once your out give me a signal. That's when I'll let out Sukuna!"

The signal. There is was. That was the signal. Not a moment later. Sukuna was released. He smile formed on his face.

"What a throughly annoying brat" the smile faded at the thought. Sukuna makes eye contact with the cursed spirit.

"He's obviously screwing with me" Sukuna says, paying no attention to the curse in front of him.

"Hold on a moment, I'm thinking right now" he says as he takes a step forward, putting his hand on the curses shoulder.

"What can I do to make that brat regret this?" He questions himself. The curse is slowly getting mad.

"Hey you. Let's go kill some kids" he says turning the opposite direction, unintentionally healing his hand to show the curse where to go with his two fingers. The curse is fed up and laughing an attack at Sukuna. He heals his other hand to deflect the attack.

After a little for chit chat, Sukuna makes a move. He quickly gets in front of the curse, a hand to his face, and in a second, his head is smashed to the ground.

"What's the matter? Your not finished already are you?" Sukuna teases the curse. It tries to lift up its head but Sukuna steps on it, making the bridge that they were on collapse underneath them. The curse grabs his ankle while they were falling and throws him. He got out of the way and was now sitting on a rock that was falling at the time.

"I guess even a cursed spirit..would miss there arm?" He says holing up the arm he ripped off.  A nasty smile goes onto Sukuna's face as he laughs continuously. He just sits there as he watched the cursed spirit fall, the rubble falling on top of it. It wasn't dead from that alone. The curse stood up.

"I guess I'll show you what really jujutsu is" he puts his fingers in a position next to his face.

"Domain expansion. Malevolent Shrine!" 

All of a sudden, the curse is split into 5 separate pieces. He takes another one of Sukuna's finger (I guess you could say his own) from the curse, right before it gets turned to dust. He walks to the end of the bridge.