Your kidding, right?

"Y-y/n?!?" They all exclaim and look at you with wide eyes.

"Yup that's me!" You smile at them. Nobara comes jumping at you to give you a hug.

"I thought you were dead!" She says letting a few tears escape.

"I thought you were dead too! I didn't know where you went after you got sucked in! I thought you were still in the building and I was looking for you!" You say back.

"..what? Fushiguro got me and we left!"

"I'm thankful your here!" You say as you hug her tighter. You look around and don't see Itadori.

"Where's Itadori?"

They all knew it was coming the moment they saw you. You would have to know or find out one way or another. No one wanted to say it.

"He...he's dead" Fushiguro was the brave one to speak up and tell you.

"Your kidding,right?" you scoff in disbelief.

"No, that's not right. He is alive" you continue. You just knew he was alive. Probably through to Sukuna or something. He was not dead. Mabye you just wanted to believe he wasn't dead. Maybe that was it.

"Y/n.. I know it's hard to accept but that's the truth" Gojo sighs and looks down at the floor.

"I'm posti-"

"Y/n" Fushiguro glares at you, it was as if he were telling you to stop and just let it go.

"He couldn't control Sukuna and he took advantage of that and ripped out his heart.  Sukuna can live without a heart but Itadori couldn't. He choose the right thing to do and switch back to himself, which probably saved many lives"

You just nodded at what he had to say. It was weird. You could feel him alive, it was probably some  connection with Sukuna. Guess it's best to just keep quiet. It might also just be that you didn't want to believe the news.

"I got to go to the morgue and meet up with Ieiri" Gojo says and gets up and leaves.

"So any new missions?" You try to break the silence in the room.

"Umm no but there is the Kyoto Sister exchange event coming up" Nobara answers your question. You nod slowly, waiting for an explanation to what that is and she caught on.

"It's two days of competition with the other school. Usually on the first day it's team battles, then on the second it's individual."

"Oh ok, am I invited?"

"Duh."

——————————

-Gojo's musty looking headband POV-

Once Gojo arrived at the morgue, he looked around for Ieiri, but didn't see her, so he took a seat. He was looking at his dead students corpse. He didn't notice that Ijichi was standing next to him. Itadori has a lot of potential as a sorcerer. His raw strength is awesome just by itself. If he could learn to use Sukuna's power, he was sure to have rivaled Gojo's.

"Y'know, I have a bad personality" Gojo speaks up to Ijichi finally.

"I know" Ijichi stands in place.

"Ijichi, expect a hard forehead flick later" Gojo points at the man with two fingers.

"F-forehead flick?!" He still remains in place and let's Gojo go on.

"Being a teacher isn't my style. Do you know why I started to teach here at this school?" Ask me" he leans towards Ijichi who stays silence for a few before speaking up.