Controling

"..." Gojo just stands there silent with a 'huh' look on his face.

"Really?" He asks. You both nod. He then proceeds to walk over to us. He stares at us for a few seconds and laughs.

"Damn it really did combine with you guys" he says as he gets closer to our faces but then moving back.

"Heh..that's funny". He walks back a bit before turning around and looking at Itadori. He starts asking him questions like "anything off with your body? Are you feeling fine? Can you swap out with Sukuna?" And Itadori just answered them. Gojo turned to you and asked the same questions. You answered them all.

"Can you also switch with Sukuna?" He asks. You think for a bit. You couldn't really control it but you managed to hold It back the time you were about to attack Fushiguro.

"Umm..I think I can, it just takes more time for me to turn back" you say rubbing the back of your neck. 'Wonder what will happen with us' you think as you look out at the distance.

"Ok..give us ten seconds if you can switch out with Sukuna. Itadori first" Gojo says as he bends down to stretch. He tossed the bag he was carrying to Fuhsiguro. 'I should probably move out of the way' you think as you go to Fushiguro to watch.

"After 10 seconds are done, switch back. Don't worry if you hurt me, I'm the strongest" Gojo added. Itadori nodded and let Sukuna take over his body. While that was happening Fuhsiguro peeked into the bag and gave a disappointed face to Gojo.

"You got a souvenir?" Fushiguro questions. Gojo laughs and bends down to Fushiguro and says

"Its not a souvenir, I was gonna eat it on the way home but then I stopped here." He admitted.

"GOJO BEHIND YOU" you yell as you see Sukuna in the air behind him. Sukuna attacks Gojo and there is a cloud of dust. Not even a second later you are staring into the eye of Sukuna along with Fushiguro. Gojo was siting on top of Sukuna like nothing happened. Sukuna then proceeds to turn and punch Gojo while giggling. Wtf that's creepy. Gojo claps his hands together and teleports to an open space. No not teleport. He's just extremely fast. Sukuna then keeps on trying to get a hit on Gojo but fails over and over. Sukuna goes in for a punch but Gojo deflects it.

"My students watching."Gojo says as he leans back on Sukuna.

"So I'm going to show off a bit" he smirks and Sukuna punches again but Gojo dodges and grabs his wrist and spins him to aside and punched him but Sukuna dodges and hops back. Gojo then punches the air in the direction that Sukuna is in and knocks him back making him crash into a rail.

"Jeez...all you jujutsu sorcerers are always trouble " Sukuna mutters as he runs towards Gojo.

"NO MATTER THE ERA" Sukuna yells as he punched Gojo. The impact made a huge hole in the wall behind Gojo and the glass cracked in the windows. Once the dust clears away Sukuna has a victorious smirk on his face thinking he won.

"But that doesnt matter" Sukuna smirks but that smirk quickly disappear when he sees Gojo completely untouched.

"7"
"8"
"9"
"10" Gojo says smiling.

"Should be about time now" Gojo announces. Sukuna's eyes widen as the marks on his skin disappear. As the marks are dissapering and Itadori is coming back to his normal self, Gojo still has his guard up and rocks ready to get yeeted at Itadori if he couldn't turn back.

"Oh? Was everything ok?" Itadori questions, now back to his normal self.

"Oh. So you can control it. Amazing" Gojo says as he drops the rocks.'wow...can I do that' you question to yourself.

"Ok! Next is y/n!!!" Gojo says excitedly. It was amazing that Itadori could control it and it would be even better if you could also do it too.

"Ok" you say unsteady as you get up. You take a deep breath and let Sukuna take over.

-Sukuna POV-

I took control of the girl. Just a few seconds ago I was in that boy....probably because they both ate one of my fingers (wtf that sounds weird). When they both summon me at the same time I can only control one of them. The other one has my power but it's something else controlling them.

-Gojo's bag POV-

Y/n stayed still for a little bit then the same marks that appeared on the Itadori, appeared on y/n. She started running towards Gojo and kicked the air sending a blast towards Gojo. Dust fogged up the view to anyone but once it cleared up, y/n was no where to be seen. Gojo waited for a few seconds trying to find her hiding spot. From a broken rubble piece (like from that once scene in HxH with the Gon vs. Hisoka fight if yk wut I'm talking abt) she came and started throwing punches. Gojo dodged them all and sent a few flying her way. She dodged and Gojo sent rocks at her but y/n just punched them to tiny pieces. Y/n grabs large pieces of rubble and jumped above Gojo and yeets them towards him.

"I see your pretty good with close combat but exceptional with long range" Gojo remarks as he appears behind y/n. He punches y/n and the force sends her flying into another wall.

-y/n POV of what Sukuna is doing-

Gojo appears behind me and lands a punch on me. I feel myself crash into a wall. I use my legs to push off the ground and go to Gojo. I faked a punch and kicked him from behind. 'I could never fight like this' you think as you land on the ground. He stumbled back a bit and then smirked.

"10" was the only thing he said. 'Oh gosh, I she to take control again' you remind yourself.

-Y/n POV-

I focus on taking control over my body again and take deep breaths. All of a sudden your in this white room, which looked like a pearly white and a door was at the end. I walk towards the door and a bright light shines in my eyes and I look around. I was back to normal. 'Wtf I actually did it' I think and look down at my hands moving them to make sure. I look at Gojo and he has a surprised look on his face but it soon turns into a smile.

"So you both can turn back huh? Well for y/n it takes a bit longer but we can work on that" He says. I think Gojo didn't except me to come back so that's why he is surprised you conclude with his reaction. Well we will probably work on my control later. Wait.

"What do you mean by "we can work on that later"? You immediately question.

"I'm going to introduce you to Jujustu high. Now because you both can control Sukuna in your body, you will either be executed right away, or he killed once you've eating all 20 fingers combined" he says.

"I'm assuming you don't want to be killed so you will choose the second choice and for you to do that, you will go to Jujustu High" Gojo continues. That doesn't seem like a bad idea. But what about school and family. I guess I'll have to think about it.

-I'm really bad at writing fight scenes so bare with me and if you have any comments plz feel free to comment-

OH ALSO IF YOU HAVE ADVICE
Sry if there's any spelling errors
1309 words