【𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐅 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐘】

Začať od začiatku

Peter laid on the floor, quivering in pain. Narcissa holds onto her baby bump to ease the guilt she's feeling. "What's got you so bothered?" Bellatrix asks her sister. Narcissa looks at her, "Nothing," she said a little too quickly. Bellatrix looks away from the scene to stare at her sister emotionlessly.

Narcissa sighs, "This is Lara's friend, I feel bad-"

"That!" Bellatrix exclaims before giggling, "that is where I stop you. Elara had left this family to join the traitors. She had this coming," Bellatrix sings the last sentence quietly. Narcissa doesn't respond. "Crucio!"

Peter yells in pain, "Please! Please stop it! I-I can't take it," he cries out, some saliva leaking out of his mouth. Lucius kicks his stomach, "Then I suggest you tell us what you know."

Peter sits up, clenching his fists and crying. "I can't betray them," he tells himself. "I think he needs a little motivation," Rodolphus says, entering the room, using his magic to drop a body in front of him. "The mother of your children," Peter freezes. "N-no, please," he begs as Rodolphus grips the woman's hair, forcing her to look at Peter.

"P-Peter, just tell them," she whispers and Peter closes his eyes tightly, hanging his head. Rabastan points his wand at the woman. "Tell us-"

"Damn you!" Peter shouts, glaring at Rabastan with his wet face full of pain. "Your damn lord...is after Elara Potter and Alice Longbottom. Now release her," he grits out and Rodolphus lets go of the woman. The room was silent, "You're lying," Narcissa tells him, coming out of the shadows and into the small light where Peter is sitting under.

"You're lying."

Peter laughs madly, "Am I? Maybe, maybe not!"

Rabastan glares at him, "You're mad," he states and Peter grins with his eyes closed. "You've been torturing me for hours," he whispers out before stopping himself. "Elara Potter is with child, the child fits prophecy, tell me, are you going to kill your family?"

"She's no family of ours," Lucius spits out and Narcissa clenches her fists. "She's my sister, and only one thing is clear...we go after the Longbottoms," she said and Bellatrix stretches her arms, stepping into the light. "Where are they?"

Peter shakes his head slowly, "I don't know," he says and Rabastan crouches down in front of him. "You don't expect us to believe that...don't you?"

He points his wand to the woman, who crawled behind Peter. "Where are they?" Peter smirks, "I said I don't know, the families were moved somewhere yesterday night, I had yet to meet them at their safe place," he lies smoothly.

"Avada Kedavra!" Rodophus casts, killing the mother of Peters children. Peter feels her limp body against his back. "No...you monster," he whispers before slowly turning around, seeing her dead face. "She was nothing but a poor muggle, you chose her to birth your children?" Rodophus mocks, before sighing tiredly.

"I think he's telling the truth, we have no use for him."

"That's not true," Bellatrix calls out and she smirks. "You have his children...don't you?" Peter clings to the woman tightly as he hears that. "He can be our very own spy! If he doesn't do what we ask we kill the little runts!"

Narcissa grimaces at her sisters words. Rodophus hums, "I think that's the best idea you've ever had wife."

Bellatrix glares at him, "Bite me, husband."

-

"You know where Alice and Elara live?" Marlene asks Lily who was preparing dinner. "No, not yet, once it's my turn to patrol they'll give me the address," Lily tells her friend.

"I wonder why Dumbledore didn't ask me to patrol," she thinks out loud and Lily freezes for a second. "Not sure," she lightly fibs. Marlene chuckles, "So weird, right? I'm strong, stronger than most of the people in the Order." Lily nods, "If you say so."

Marlene huffs, "Well it's true."

Lily stops cutting the vegetables, "You don't like the Potters or Longbottoms, why do you want to guard them?" She asks, making Marlene squint at Lily. "Why are you guarding them? I thought you didn't like them either," she states and Lily focuses back on her work. 

"No...I became good friends with Alice, Elara and I are acquaintances, not friends but we no longer fight. I never realized how good of people they were."

Marlene mentally groans, "They made our lives miserable when we were younger!" Lily stops what she's doing again, looking at Marlene. "It was the other way around Marlene. We were the bullies."

Lily shakes her head, scoffing at her friend. "Maybe that's why Dumbledore won't give you their safe locations. You'd probably hurt them," she lightly jokes. Little footsteps make it into the kitchen. "Mummy!" A kid exclaims, hugging Lily's legs. "Hi dear!"

Marlene just stares at the kid, a stupid little thing in her opinion. Thinking back to what Lily said, Marlene slyly smirks, taking a drink of her water. "If only you knew."

"Did you say something?"

"Hmm? Oh no..."