"Daichi-senpai?", He stares at his drink. "He's cute". He starts blushing as Fushiguro starts to sway a little. He then flinched, shooking his head.

"But no. Not him", he shakes his head.

"Then that leaves one", he wiggles the finger.

Hiro then follows him, showing his middle finger as he sticks out his tongue.

"What's his name?", Hiro then throws the juice box, dusting off some dirt in his polo.

"Ennoshita Chikara", he blurted.

The in-love man then clasped his hands, eyes sparkling, "What a lovely name".

"Are you two classmates?", He asked with a dramatic voice.

"Uh", he stops leaning, "He's a second year".

"Oh", Hiro's happiness was lost, his eyes looking at the floor. Tsukishima looked at him, confused look forming.

Fushiguro then recovered. He looks up in the sky, a big smile widening in his face. He closed his eyes as he smiled like a kid.

"Much better!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Ennoshita. Fushiguro", he says the name as he points the person.

"Such bland introduction Tsukishima", Hiro whined as he and his crush were together. The blonde rolled his eyes as he watched the two with no interest.

"Nice to meet you Ennoshita-senpai!", Hiro then smiled and looked at the second year softly. Ennoshita, the kind of guy to bring heaven to his lover, smiled softly while putting his hand on his nape.

"Hi Fushiguro", he smiled bigger, his eyes closed as he muttered the guy's name. Hiro smiled a little, blushing intensely as they continued to talk.

Tsukishima, who was still on their side, looked at them with full curiosity.

'So this is love'

The first year's eyes sparkled, his world turning as he kept looking at his crush. Their conversation was splendid. It made them both closer as the blonde felt like a broomstick, minding his own business.

"Right?", Hiro chuckled, staring at Ennoshita. He then looked at his side, seeing Tsukishima who has been quiet for a while.

"Excuse me", he turned around to face the titan, shooking his head then looked at him.

"Go. For. Your. Girl", The cheering guy pushed the log, pushing him very hard.

"What. The. Fungishiro", He paused at every word, mumbling the last word.

Hiro went close to his ear, tiptoeing a little, "Don't worry. Ask her on a date and let me arrange it", he then went down, winking as he successfully removed Tsukishima away from him and Ennoshita's chat.

The happy little guy skips happily towards Ennoshita, a smile forming in his lips. Tsukishima sighed, walking closely to their manager.

"Oi", he nudged her arm, catching her attention. The salt then looked at the two men, Y/N following his gaze. She formed an O shape in her mouth, making the gay looked at her with confusion.

From far away, she smiled softly, shaking her head slightly to remind Hiro that he was being so obvious. Hiro saw this action with cuteness, his smile suddenly showing his bright teeth.

He mouthed the words, "I know", then looked his crush again like a puppy. Y/N watches them doing stupid actions. She chuckled a little, her smile getting bigger.

"Should we warn him?", Tanaka who was watching closely, whispered at Nishinoya.

The libero shooks his head, "No need", he puts his hands on his hips, watching the two lovebirds with confidence. "Besides"