"I will," I grinned, "now back to my previous question. Why won't you be my flower girl?"

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

I handed Enzo, Ellio, and James their masks, "Okay don't actually hurt him or I'll shoot you."

"What qualifies as hurting him?" James asked.

"Take a guess, Jameson."

"Okay do whatever you need to do to make him cry cause I refuse to lose another bet from this freak," I paused, "but no physical violence."

"Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Yes, yes I am Cheerio."

I pulled out my phone looking at the time, " I cracked my knuckles, "okay it's go time freaks."

They sighed at me before slipping on the masks, Leo thinks I'm grocery shopping right now.

The perfect cover, I know.

I sat far away in the basically empty parking lot in a random spare grey car they just happened to have.

I saw Leo walk to his car but was stopped as Enzo and Ellio picked him up and James started the car.

Is this too far?

Well, maybe.

Is this what I looked like getting kidnapped? If so, that's embarrassing on my end.

Leo needs to stop making these bets with me, we're both competitive but I think I'm just slightly more competitive than him.

Just slightly though.

Jameson🤴: Okay we made it 🥷

Me: On my way🧍‍♀️🚓

Perfect.

Hopefully, Leo won't be mad.

I feel I should have thought this through more. 

Too late now.

Fifteen minutes later I parked the car walking into the building as James met me at the door since apparently they're all taking turns talking to Leo.

James led me to a random room where the camera showed Leo tied to a crusty chair with Ellio in the corner not talking.

"You sure about this?"

"Yeah."

I may or may not have pre-recorded videos of me walking around the house when Leo wasn't in the room or home for this moment.

You know that way they could play it and act like they were watching me or something.

I'm not a mean person or anything.

I just want him to cry. 

Okay, maybe that does sound a little mean.