Absquatulate

Absquatulate — to leave somewhere abruptly

Omniscient

Adah woke up to the sound of her phone buzzing, she saw that she was receiving a group call from the girls.

"Hey, why y'all blowing my phone up early in the morning?" Adah asked.

"Didn't you see what the shaderoom posted?" April ask.

"No I literally just woke up and I also went to sleep early last night." Adah replied.

"Well go to the shaderoom." Gigi said.

Adah opened instagram to see that she had been tagged in numerous post about trey and odell arguing. You can't really hear what they were arguing about but it looked like they were going to fight.

"Wait why were they about to fight?" Adah asked.

"Dave told me that they were about to fight about you because odell was being petty talking about how he was your first everything" Gigi replied.

"Why is odell being petty. My sister finally in a happy relationship and he wanna try and mess something up." Athena said.

"He to grown for all that and don't he got a girlfriend why is he worried about me and mines." Adah said.

"Girl him and his gf broke up a couple days ago have you not been keeping up on the shaderoom?" April asked.

"No not really I only be there if it involves me or anybody I know, other then that I don't care but lemme call y'all back." Adah said before leaving the call.

Adah texted trey asking him to come over and he texts back saying he will be there in a hour. Adah got up from her bed and went to brush her teeth and doing her hygiene before hopping in the shower.

After Adah finished putting her clothes on she heard the doorbell ring. She went downstairs to get it since there's nobody's here currently. Sarai and Athena are spending the night at their significant others place.

"Hey bae" Adah said greeting trey before pulling him into a kiss. Trey wrapped his arms around my waist while deepening the kiss. After a few moments we pulled away.

"I was just about to make something to eat, did you eat yet?" She asked.

"I'm good but can we talk?" Trey asked.

"Yea cmon." I pulled trey to the couch.

"What happened between you and Odell?" I asked.

"I was just chillin and this nigga wanna ask about me and you. He said he fucked you first and everything." Trey said.

"What the fuck..... why is he talking about me anyways?" I said in frustration.

"I don't know, but my question is why does he think he can get you back, he said that you know where home is, what the fuck is that supposed to mean adah?" Trey asked.

"Trey he is crazy ain't nobody checking for him."I said.

"Don't you work with this nigga? I don't want you around him." Trey asked standing up.

"Trey what do you mean he's on this seasons log for the menswear." I said.

"Adah I don't want you around this dude so figure some shit out."

Oh nah now I'm mad.

"Trey what the fuck do you want me to do, did you not hear what I said?"

"I did? You the boss right.....fire that nigga!"

"Trey you bout to piss me the fuck off. I'm not firing shit, so get the fuck on."

"You and that nigga fuckin?" Trey asked.
I looked at him and laughed.

"Trey go take a nap" I said going on my phone.

Trey walked up to me and snatched my phone.

"You pissing me off adah, answer the question or I'm throwing your phone." Trey said angrily.

"Trey I don't know who the fuck your talking to but it's not me for sure. And secondly hand my mothafucking phone that I pay for please and thank you." I said nonchalantly.

"Answer the question bruh." Trey said.

"We fucked 5 years ago when we were in a relationship." I said standing up grabbing my phone from him.
I walked away and went to my room sitting on my bed scrolling through Twitter.
Trey followed.

"Alright cool .....fire him." Trey said.

"Trey do me a favor and stop talking to me."

"You know what I'm out." Trey said.

"Bye nigga tf."
And with that he left.
————————————————————
I had a meeting with Odell and his manager about renewing his contract.

"Ok so I was thinking we renew his contract for another menswear season." Odell's manager said.
Odell just kept looking at me.

"I agree, review this paper and sign." I said speaking to Odell's manager.

After he reviewed it, he had Odell sign it.

We all got up.

"Ok thank you, I will be seeing you guys next month." I said shaking both their hands.

As I was putting papers together I looked up and seen Odell coming in the office closing the door behind him.

"We need to talk." Odell said.

"Yes we do, let me start by saying whatever the fuck I got going on with trey is none of your business." I said sternly.

"Adah I know I cheated on you in the past but I'm different now. And I just can't act like I'm not still in love with you anymore." Odell expressed.

"Odell when you had me you fucked up, so allat shit you sayin dead." Adah said.

Odell smirked and walked to me. He was close to me and whispered my ear.

"Imma get you back adah." And with that he walked out my office.
————————————————————
Adah was back home she just got done cleaning and showering.
Trey texted her saying he was coming.

"Hey." Trey said as I opened the door for him.

I gave him a head nod and walked to my room.

"Don't be like that Adah."

"Don't be like what? I'm chillin." I said nonchalantly.

"I'm sorry." Trey said.

"For what?" I Asked I already knew I just want him to explain why.

"For yelling at you and telling you what to do."

"Least you know." I said.

Trey walked over to the bed and sat besides me. He pulled me on top of him.

"Adah I'm sorry."

"I just feel like, you think your my daddy or some shit."

"I know I'm not, I just don't play when it comes to you."

"Trey you gotta trust me, I hate being questioned about obvious things." I said.

"Ok, do you forgive me now?"

I nodded pulling him in for a kiss

"Take your clothes off." I whispered in his ear.
And you know where that went .....
————————————————————