Addy: Sure. Text me or Josh if there is anything else.

Steph: Sure thing. Have a good appointment! The 3D imagining is amazing!

Addy: I'm excited to see him.

Steph: Bring pictures.

Addy: Of course.

Josh returned and the nurse opened the door.

"Addyson Carter!" I stood up and we followed her down the hall.

"How are you, Henry?"

"I'm great! Are you excited to see your baby?"

"Of course! Josh hasn't seen him with the 3D imagining yet."

"Really? It's amazing. It's like he's already here."

"I can't wait," Josh stated and Henry started my pre-appointment evaluation.

"Your weight is good, but your blood pressure is lower than it should be."

"Okay. What can I do to get it up?"

"Drinking more water, but the numbers are not where I want them, so I'm going to get you some water and grab the doctor," my ears started to ring and I felt a panic attack coming. This is what happened last time.

"Addy. Hey, look at me," I looked at him and immediately broke down. He hugged me tightly and I shook violently, "It's going to be okay. He's going to be okay."

"I'm so scared. I had the dream last night and now my blood pressure is low."

"I know. Let's wait until the doctor comes back with Henry. Get some fluids in you and see how we can keep your blood pressure normal for the future."

"Okay," I stayed in his arms and held my stomach. Henry return with Doctor Grant and he gave me a glass of water.

"Because of your previous miscarriage, I want to admit you and monitor both you and the baby," Josh's grip tightened around my shoulders and I nodded.

"Will she be in the hospital until the due date?"

"I'm not sure yet, but I want to get fluids in her and monitor blood pressure and the baby's heartbeat and fluid levels as well."

"Okay. Whatever you need to do to keep us safe," Doctor Grant nodded and we headed over to the main part of the hospital to be admitted.

"We need to call Steph and let her know," Josh stated and I pulled out my phone.

"Hey, where are you guys?"

"So, today did not go as planned."

"You guys okay?"

"Low blood pressure and dehydration. They are keeping me overnight to monitor me and the baby."

"We on our way over."

"No. Don't. I'll be okay. Josh is here and I don't want you guys paying for a sitter."

"We are dropping the boys off at my mom's. And I know you're not okay. Let me be there fr my best friend."

"Okay. I'll see you soon."

"See you soon," I ended the call and Josh ended his call with his mom.

"She's going to meet us at the house when you are discharged hopefully tomorrow."

"Steph and Ran are on their way here now."

"The boys?"

"With Steph's mom."

"Okay. Can I get you anything?"

"A hamburger and fries does sound amazing right now."

"You've been craving that all day?"