•𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘦𝘯•

!! TW FOR MENTIONED/IMPLIED(?) HARASSMENT/THREATENING !!

    While you two were out, you realized you needed stuff for school, and you found out how inconvenient it was to run away in the middle of the year.   You went ahead and bought some supplies for you, as well a bag, and made sure you had everything you needed.

You got back to the house a few hours later, since Garcello started yawning a lot.  You didn't feel particularly tired.  In fact, you were wide awake, and you were sure it was going to mess with you when you had to get up for school tomorrow.  For now,  you sat yourself down on the couch and scrolled through stuff on your phone,  Garcello stopping in his tracks when he saw you do so.

  "Shouldn't you head to bed?  You have school tomorrow."

  "I'll be fine.  I'm not tired."

  "I don't think that'll be very good for you, though,"  he scolded, and you thought he was sounding more and more like a father-figure.

  You looked up, and gave Garcello a pleading look, a ten more minutes look,  but Garcello looked a bit stern and concerned.  His face softened, though.

  "I just don't want you going to school feeling horrible tomorrow, alright?  Get some sleep, kid."  He smiled, and walked over to ruffle your hair before leaving.  You only grinned as he left and fixed your hair up a bit.

  You set an alarm to wake you up and got up to go sit in your room, switching the living room light off as you went and sat on bed,  scrolling on your phone again.

  After who knows how long, you fell asleep unexpectedly, and woke up feeling groggy and exhausted, not remembering the moment you fell unconscious.  You felt glued to the sheets, like your body was of lead, and struggled to find a real reason to get up.

  Luckily, you realized that if you were absent, the teachers, or someone, might say something to your parents, getting them on your case again, so that was good enough motivation for you to get up and go shower, since you didn't the night before, and felt sweaty.

  After you got ready, you moved to the kitchen, where you found Garcello.  How he was always up and ready before you, you never knew.  He had pancakes ready on plates, and you smiled. 

  "Morning,"  you said, and he gave you a side-glance.

  "Morning."  He turned his head to you finally, and gave you a plate. 

  "There's syrup in the fridge if you want some."

  You nodded, getting up to take it out.  You trudged sluggishly, still feeling absolutely horrible from the lack of sleep.  You decided you'd make yourself some coffee.

  "I guess someone didn't take my advice,"  Garcello said a bit smugly, and you just knew it was like an 'I told you so' voice.  You only sighed, and fixed your coffee how you liked it.

  You went over to sit at the counter, and began eating quickly, not wanting to be late.  Garcello advised that you slow down a bit, and you listened, just by a bit.

  After you finished, you washed your plate, and went to the front to get your shoes, and your bag.

  "Do you want me to walk you, or do you think you'll be alright by yourself?"  Garcello asked, walking up next to you to grab his hat.

  "I think I'll be fine, thanks, though."

  He smiled anxiously, and you realized he felt nervous for you.