It's not right.

Once doubts were born, this small seed quickly grew into a towering tree.

Lin Mengmeng pretended to be very unconvinced, and asked angrily: "Normally, it is not important that the world of novels is destroyed or not. The important thing is that Xie Yi will not cause harm to the real world? Or is it that Xie Yi destroyed the novel? The world, what benefits can you get, so this is your real goal? Can you level up, get you a lot of points, or can satisfy your own desires, right? System, what is your intention?!

" What benefit can I get?!" Being so suspicious and accusing Lin Mengmeng, the system 38740 felt wronged and yelled to defend itself, "The novel world is destroyed, and the main brain can absorb the energy of the novel world to strengthen itself, but our systems are just Xiao Luoluo, what good can it do? At most..." At

this point, the system 38740 suddenly covered his mouth, and his big eyes flickered constantly, and he looked very guilty at first sight.

"What's the most?" Lin Mengmeng squinted her apricot eyes, "Oh...you are Ronaldinho, what about the mastermind? What kind of existence is it?"

If the novel world is destroyed, the mastermind can absorb the energy of the novel world?

So she did not understand it wrong, the purpose of the system is not to "maintain world peace", they are purely to let Xie Yi destroy the world and profit from it!

Even the system 38740 is one of the gainers!

Destroying the world...

Lin Mengmeng felt heart pain even just thinking about it.

She admits that she is not a good person. When she was bound to the system, she said that she is not rare to be a savior, but... after spending so many years here, being held in hand by Lin Hongda distressed, she also has a few confidant friends, there are Jiang Linfeng, and...Xie Yi.

She was not willing to hurt Xie Yi before, and after that, it was even more impossible!

Lin Mengmeng was silent, her eyes getting cold.

"I knew you were soft-hearted and didn't want to do system tasks anymore." System 38740 sighed, "I used to hide it for you and procrastinate for you, but I can't violate the order above. Sorry, but...new The tasker of should be coming soon, you have to be careful."

"Ha." Lin Mengmeng sneered.

She doesn't care.

Seeing Lin Mengmeng dismissed its reminder, System 38740 felt a bit wronged and sad.

Although such emotions appear in a system, it seems a bit contrary.

It shook Chubby's hand and reminded again anxiously: "Don't take it seriously, you still have to work hard! You still have time to look back now, as long as you successfully complete the task, you can still return to the real world. But if If you don't regret it, you'll...you're dead!"

When the world is destroyed, Lin Mengmeng will surely be wiped out with tasks like Lin Mengmeng, and the main brain will not spend that energy to protect her.

Besides, what's the use of preservation?

After returning to the real world, there was only a slim chance that Lin Mengmeng could be saved by the operation continuing, and she still couldn't escape a death word.

Lin Mengmeng didn't seem to care, but she was actually heavily pressed by a huge rock in her heart.

For this, she didn't eat anything fragrant anymore.