Chapter 34

Xie Yi returned to the dormitory, feeling that the dormitory was filled with the sweetness of a young girl, and the corners of her lips couldn't help but a slight smile came up.

He looked at the night outside the window, thinking that someone was bathing with him under the light of the same lamp just now, thinking that she said to him "I will think about you more", and suddenly felt that the night was as gentle as promised Waves and tides surrounded him with waves.

that's nice.

He said to himself in his heart.

The morning light is faint.

Xie Yi was awakened by the alarm clock from his sleep. After turning off the alarm clock, he only gave himself three seconds of reaction time, and quickly got up from the bed.

He is talented and intelligent, but if a genius does not work hard, it can only be a waste.

Being smarter than others is not a skill, working harder than others is his advantage.

After washing step by step, he completed the morning tasks according to the schedule, then put on clean school uniforms, and walked from the dormitory to the playground with the flow of people, ready to do morning exercises.

Speaking of it, since Lin Mengmeng made a fuss in City No. 1 High School, City No. 1 High School's requirements for morning exercises and breaktime exercises have gone up a step abnormally.

Other classmates complained endlessly, but Xie Yi couldn't help feeling happy as long as he thought of that person every time he did exercises.

Even if he matures prematurely and did not give up influencing him during adolescence, he is still a little juvenile.

In his opinion, this broadcast gymnastics is really silly, and he is not very willing to follow the broadcast to complete the action step by step, but... as long as Lin Mengmeng says it is good, he feels good.

Besides, it is indeed necessary to exercise.

If you don't exercise, just in case...

cough cough.

Xie Yi was doing morning exercises, and her earlobes slowly turned red.

It is said that girls like eight-pack abs and mermaid lines, he must have them!

Xie Yi walked into the classroom with an inspirational good mood, keenly aware that the moment he entered the classroom, the relaxed atmosphere in the classroom suddenly stagnated, as if it was stuck for a second because of his arrival.

He narrowed his eyes slightly, said nothing, and naturally walked to his seat and sat down.

Before sitting down, his deskmate Zhou Xun looked at him with hesitation and unconcealed gossip: "Xie Yi, have you read the love letter on the bulletin board?"

"What?" Xie Yi frowned.

What love letter?

"You don't know?" When Zhou Xun saw him asking, he didn't reject this topic, and he immediately came to Tan Xing, "Bai Qinrou wrote you a love letter, and they posted it directly on the bulletin board. You don't know!?"

"Someone saw you talking to Bai Qinrou at the school gate yesterday after school, did you give her a rose? Comrade, I think you are going to die, even if you are the first, but Mr. Zhao I must talk to you!"

Zhao Ziqiang is the head teacher of the 0531 class of high school and the director of the school's teaching department. He is tough and cruel. Anyway, the name of Father Zhao was not for nothing.