Chapter 24

"He... not good style!"

"Why not good style?" Lin Mengmeng was even more puzzled.

Just like Xie Yi's getting more and more stale, he was as quiet and silent as a little old man. He ignored any girls in school and just focused on learning when he went home. Can he still have style problems?

If it really talks about style...as if she just fell in love with her so badly.

"This..." Lin Hongda suffocated and flushed, and after a cough, he said vaguely, "He doesn't flush the toilet."

In order to prove that what he said was true, Lin Hongda also emphasized: "Our house lacks those water bills. Doesn't you flush in the toilet? This is a character issue!"

Lin Mengmeng: "..."

Xie Yi who just walked over and was about to pour a glass of water on the floor to drink: "..."

Lin Mengmeng was hit by Xie Yi. Lin Hongda reading: "..."

Her face was dumbfounded.

She is most afraid of the sudden quietness of the air...

At the beginning of Xiaosheng, Lin Hongda took two cubs out of the house to play around. This time Lin Mengmeng and Xie Yi both did very well in the test. One was the city's high school entrance examination champion, and the other was the top ten in the school. , But... he is not in the mood!

As an old father, even if Lin Mengmeng and Xie Yi have no step-sibling relationship, he is very annoyed by other people's idea of ​​beating their daughter. What's more, Xie Yi is not particular about it. Even if Lin Mengmeng and Xie Yi are not related, he still feels embarrassed. Case.

In a bad mood, traveling together will not travel together. Lin Mengmeng was directly thrown away by him to the summer camp of a prestigious school, with the purpose of separating her from Xie Yi!

"Are you really not going together?" Lin Mengmeng asked Xie Yi again before leaving.

Lin Hongda snorted impatiently.

Xie Yi looked at her calmly: "I don't need it."

"Aren't you curious?" Lin Mengmeng persuaded, "You study so hard, don't you just want to get a good university? Follow me to get a taste of the famous universities, and you can choose the one that best suits your temperament. Ah! It's too late to sign up now!"

"No need...All prestigious schools are in line with my temperament, and I will choose the most sincere one."

Lin Mengmeng: "..."

Lin Mengmeng: "!!! !"

The so-called sincerity is money transactions!

This kid is really cheating!

However, thinking about this time Xie Yi was admitted to the City No. 1 High School, the 100,000 yuan rewarded by the City No. 1 High School was lying on her bank card and waiting for her to splurge, her expression instantly became kind.

"Xiao Yi is really amazing."

"Xiao Yi, come on!"

She put her hands on the top of her head, and turned slightly to the side to show a lively heart.

[You received points from Lin Hongda, +4444]

......

[You received points from Xie Yi, +5555]

......