"Xiao Yi, money, money is not enough..." Cheng Yao's voice was low and soft, trying to use Xie Yi's nickname to soften his general attitude, calling him in a low voice, "Xiao Yi, my mother is a little tight this time, can you Can't you transfer more to me? No money is okay, just... do you plan to stay in the capital in the future, or the small apartment you used to, or just give it to mom?"

Give it to her, sell it to her ?

Xie Yi sneered slightly and hung up the phone directly. Not only did he not transfer money to Cheng Yao, he also turned off the phone.

He lay on his back on the sofa, feeling like he was plunged into a deep ocean.

ice cold.

helpless.

No one cared about him, no one gave him a hand... he was abandoned.

Lin Mengmeng hid Xie Yi for a long time until it was about to celebrate the New Year. Lin Hongda urged her to go home for the New Year. By the way, he asked about Xie Yi's situation and said angrily, "He is an adult, and he is not allowed to come to our house for the New Year. "In this case, Lin Mengmeng realized that she had forgotten Xie Yi's 18th birthday!

She was dumbfounded!

Since... that night, she vaguely realized that Xie Yi had thoughts about her that she shouldn't have, and she had been avoiding Xie Yi. However, she thought with her toes and knew how disappointed Xie Yi would be if she had forgotten Xie Yi's 18th birthday.

After all, it was a boy who had "brought up" by herself, and her heart was unavoidably guilty.

Forget it!

The adults don't count the villains!

Seeing that she had brushed his negative emotions so much before, she forgave him!

Although he is an adult, he is still a child. It's really normal for a child to be confused between family and love, hahahaha... Lin Mengmeng also smiled dryly in her heart.

However, after doing some random mental construction for herself that might not be believed by herself, Lin Mengmeng finally stopped hiding from Xie Yi.

The two went back to the Lin family villa to celebrate the New Year together, and sat on the sofa with Lin Hongda's black face to watch the Spring Festival Gala.

Lin Hongda is getting older and can't stay up late, let alone staring at Xie Yi all night. After keeping the year old until twelve o'clock, he went to rest. Before going to bed, he told the two little boys to go to bed earlier.

But will Lin Mengmeng be so obedient?

It's impossible to go to bed early, it's impossible in this life.

Excessively energetic, and there is nothing to watch on TV, Lin Mengmeng took Xie Yi and walked to the basement.

"Go, go to the movies."

Xie Yi: "..."

Although I don't know why Lin Mengmeng changed his attitude again, it's better than avoiding him all the time. He suppressed the tumbling emotions in his heart, and his eyes fell on her hand holding his wrist.

The white and delicate hands are very warm. At first glance, she is a beautiful girl who has been raised up by Jin Zunyu. To have such a girl, he must become very, very strong, able to give her the best environment.

Watching movies is a habit that the two have retained over the years.

Lin Mengmeng found a movie she wanted to watch, hugged her pillow on the sofa, and directed Xie Yi to take snacks and Coke, the same as every time before.