Before closing the door, she clearly heard the young man yelling a name vaguely.

-Mengmeng.

Xie Yi got up on time, still hazy outside the window.

His biological clock has always been accurate, even if he goes to bed late, he will get up on time at six in the morning.

After waking up to wash, he walked to the living room with warm milk and toast, but he paused when he saw the shoe cabinet entering the house.

There is an inconspicuous watermark on the doormat under the shoe cabinet, like a trace of a shoe being stepped on. It is narrow, small, and looks like a female shoe.

Thinking for two seconds, he put down the milk toast in his hand and rushed to the door of Lin Mengmeng's room.

Seeing her bedroom door was wide open, the room was as cold and cold as yesterday, and the bedding was flat and there was no trace of anyone slept. He suddenly felt that he might have been worried.

I was a little bit disappointed in my heart, but he soon smiled with a simple smile of contentment.

Not far away.

To his eighteenth birthday, to that person's return.

Lin Mengmeng is not in a good mood.

The most direct manifestation is that she is about to bald herself.

Just as she grabbed her hair again and was about to scream "Ahhhhhhh" to vent her feelings of depression, Jiang Linfeng quickly clasped her wrist and asked her helplessly: "You tell me, What's wrong with you, did you finally find that you have no hope of breast enhancement and collapsed?"

Lin Mengmeng: "..."

Don't mention this kind of sad thing, right?

In the real world, she is a small flat-chested. In the world of fiction, she took advantage of her puberty to drink milk and ate papaya, but the effect was minimal. She barely changed from A to A+, saying that B is a little bit bottomless.

Can't think about it, thinking about it is heartbreaking.

"My chest is nothing to do with you. Your little toothpick doesn't collapse. I smashed something." Lin Mengmeng gave Jiang Linfeng a white look and put her face on the table, her whole body paralyzed.

Jiang Linfeng slapped the table: "Damn! Believe it or not, I took it out and scared you to death!"

"...Ah!" Lin Mengmeng screamed, covering her face, "Shut up for me!"

Don't Stimulate her like this.

She is really going to collapse!

After the collapse, she grabbed the placemat on the table and threw it towards Jiang Linfeng, panicking and ran into the room.

After escaping and leaving her home that night, she was so frightened that she didn't want to go anywhere else, so she hid in Jiang Linfeng's house cheeky, occupied his bed, and drove him to sleep on the sofa.

Here, at least there is no need to face Xie Yi.

Just... I

don't know how to get along with Xie Yi.

When Lin Mengmeng screamed silently and rolled around on the bed, Jiang Linfeng knocked on the door: "Chen Yiming called you and asked if you want to go out to play at night, saying it was a crew dinner."