eleven

i never had a proper base, tommy's base was practically mine too. i had my own set of chests, he would never touch them. i would take a few of his items, he never cared much. it was never anything important, maybe some sticks or a wooden pickaxe.

i silently dug a small hole, placing the roots of the flowers in the dirt. i covered them up, making sure they looked decent.

i continued that, placing them around the entrance.

poppys and white tulips.

"ivy, how do you feel about government?" techno asked me, as we sat around his home, silence filling the air.

"could be better" i reply.

"so, you don't like government?" he asks, glancing towards me.

"i'd say so-"

"good enough," techno cuts me off, throwing me a book. "welcome to anarchy"

ranboo, niki and phil sit around the room, as i follow behind techno. what am i getting myself into? some sort of cult?

"welcome to the syndicate!" techno announces, giving a small chuckle after.

"hi ivy, take a seat, join us." phil smiles. i do so, taking a seat next to niki.

"we have.. code names," phil goes on, stepping off his chair to show his, which was engraved in the wood. "i'm zephyrus"

"protesilaus" techno states his, niki and ranboo seemed to be yet to have one.

"ivy, i have a name for you.." techno says, locking eyes with me.

"persephone."

to be continued in...

symphony