Vegeta: Huh?!

Vegeta looks down to see the blue Ball of energy coming towards him.

Vegeta: NOOOOOO!!

The ball hits Vegeta, sending shocks of electricity around his body, and sending him up into the air.

Krillin: Is... Is it over?

Daikon; we did it!

Krillin: WE DID IT!!! YAHOO!!!

Krillin jumps off the rock formation and runs Towards Goku.

Gohan: Dad... Daddy...

Gohan: Daddy.

Goku: good job guys.

Daikon: heh... Yeah... But now... Imma lay down real quick.

Daikon falls to the ground unable to move again. the day is saved. But as they celebrate , Vegeta falls down to the ground. They all look over and see Vegeta laying there.

Gohan: it's they Saiyan!

Krillin: Damn... He was one hell of a monster. The least we could do is dig up a grave.

Vegeta: A GRAVE FOR YOURSELVES!!!

Everyone widens their eyes in shock, seeing that Vegeta is still alive.

Vegeta: I won't lie, that last attack really did a number on me. Even I thought I was done there for a moment.

Vegeta slowly gets up and punches Krillin in the jaw with full force, crashing him into a rock nearby.

Vegeta: Once I kill you all, I'll recover my strength back and blow this planet into space dust! JUST DIE!!!

Vegeta crosses his arms together before creating a explosion move, knocking away everything near him. The smoke around him clears and shows him in a crater, with him being the only one standing.

 The smoke around him clears and shows him in a crater, with him being the only one standing

Vegeta looks around and sees that every was still alive, but down.

Vegeta: They're still alive?

Vegeta tries to fly, but ends up falling into the crater he created.