Krillin: it's useless Goku... Daikon is going to die up there...

Goku: Krillin... I'm going to give you something while there still time... It's called the Spirit Bomb... With the life and energy that I've collected from earth. It'll be more than enough to beta him...

Krillin: What?

Goku: Krillin... Give me your hand...

Krillin: B-but-

Goku: you have to do it! It's our last chance!

Krillin: but why me?

Goku: Gohan won't know to focus it into his hand. and Daikon is fighting Vegeta right now. Please Krillin!

The camera cuts over to Daikon and sees him landing a few hard hits on Vegeta. Vegeta gets back up slowly and launches himself at Daikon.

Vegeta: Damn you!

Vegeta sends a barrage of punches and Kicks towards Daikon.

Daikon: GAAH!!!

Vegeta: I'm not finished!

Tye camera cuts back to Krillin whi puts his head down.

Krillin: ...Ok, I'll do it. so I have to focus and wait for the right moment to throw it?

Goku: yes but you have to hurry. I don't think Daikon can go any longer.

Krillin: Ok!

Krillin jumps on a high rock focuses all the energy into one hand and created the spirit bomb.

Krillin: I-I-I did it! now I just got to wait for the perfect moment to throw it?

Krillin waits but then sees Vegeta getting completely destroying Daikon But is running out of Energy slowly.

Daikon: 'Someone... Hurry!'

As Krillin is about to throw the spirit bomb, a voice from yajirobe says

Yajirobe: JUST THROW IT ALREADY!!

Vegeta gets alerted by this as Krillin throws the ball at Vegeta

Vegeta: hah! you fool!

Vegeta then jumps into the air, causing the ball to fly towards Gohan, who is slowly standing up.

Krillin: NOOOO!!!

As the spirit bomb then heads for Gohan, Gohan suddenly hests a voice.

Goku: 'Gohan!! You can deflect the spirit bomb! you have good energy! now bounce it back to Vegeta!'

Gohan: OK!!

Gohan then puts his hands up and blocks the spirit bomb towards Vegeta.