25- The beginning

Flashback --------

"You've gotta help the others with a mission." Gojo said

"Ready for the mission?" Yuji asked.

"Yep! Super ready."

-----------------------

All the first-years piled into the car. I looked at the driver, Ijichi.

"Ijichi!" I cheered, "I haven't seen you in so long."

"Hello." He smiled.

He drove us to a large concrete building. There was one entrance door. A few holes in the walls. Some graffiti.

"What kind of curse are we about to meet?" I asked.

"Between 2nd grade and first grade." Ijichi told us.

"Alright." I said, fixing my jacket.

Ijichi's phone rang. He walked away to answer it.

"Are you ready to be this curses ass?" I asked Fushiguro. He seemed a bit more emotionless than normal.

"Whatever." he stated with his arms crossed.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I asked.

"After the mission." He told me.

"Huh?"

"I'll tell you after the mission."

"Okay." I said worryingly.

"I have to leave. But I'll be back to pick you up in a few." ijichi came back.

"Okay, don't stress yourself. We'll be fine." i told him.

He nodded before driving off.

"That poor man. Always under so much stress." I stated, while walking towards the building.

The others followed. I created a staff and opened the door.

It was an openish space. There were support beams, a few covered boxes, a concrete stage, a few random metal chairs.

"I don't sense anything." Yuji said.

"I don't either." nobara Agreed.

"That's weird. Shouldn't we feel it or something?" I asked.

"It might be-" Fushiguro started.

But then an overwhelming feeling flooded the area.

My heart rate increased. I looked around for the source of the feeling.

A man with a black cloak was standing on the concrete stage. He looked like the same guy that I saw at the River when we were with Junpei.

He lifted his head. He was smirking.

I went to prepare to fight. However, I was frozen. The intensity of the feeling of being unsafe overwhelmed my body.

"Aoi? I thought you'd still be in school."

I looked to my right, my eyes widening. "Tamura?"

"Yep!" He smirked.

"Guess Gojo was right." I mumbled.

"So you are a curse user?" I asked.

"Yep. Mahito helped."

On cue, Mahito jumped down from the ceiling.

He was smiling.

Anger started to show on my face.

"So Aoi, wanna tell me your real name?" Tamura sat by the man with the black cloak and creepy smile.

"Y/n. Yours?" I asked, trying to keep the conversation going while I think of what to do.

"It's Tamura. I have no reason to change it."

The man in the black cloak jumped down and walked towards Yuji. I was going to stop him but Tamura grabbed my wrists.

"Say, I saw you fight those curses."

I looked at him confused.

"In the abandoned building. I saw that fight. And you're quite powerful."

I sharply said, "Tamura-"

I heard a groan of pain. I looked at Yuji. he was huddled over in pain. I didn't hear any fighting. Nobara and Fushiguro were fighting Mahito.

"Oi, Cloak. What the hell did you do to Yuji." I yelled trying to get out of Tamura's grasp without hurting him.

"I only gave him more strength" He turned to me smiling, holding a sukuna finger.

"Shit." I cursed. He's been able to keep Sukuna down, but eating a finger normally has some effect on him for a little bit. And Yuji seems to have had multiple fingers.

"Don't worry about him. He's not going to be in control for much longer." Tamura smiled.

I groaned as he punched me in the stomach.

I created a staff and prepared mentally to attack Tamura.

I only stopped when I noticed he had moved from where he previously stood.

I turned to Yuji. He was still on the floor. He was coughing. Until he mumbled something.

His Aura changed. Tattoos appeared on his skin. The voice I hate so much spoke.

"Let's begin."

-Author