7.5 ~ JUJU STROLL

Enjoy~

---- Yuji Realized ----

"Y/n!" My best friend tackled me.

"Ow~ Hello Yuji." I returned the hug.

"Face masks?" He asked.

"Shit. I forgot them. I'm sor-"

"What happened to your hand?" Yuji grabbed my bandaged hand.

"Fun story actually. I met two students from Kyoto. They're annoying little shits. Ze'nin Mai, Maki-Senpai's twin sister, Said some shit about you and I got a little mad. . . . okay really mad. Fushiguro had to hold me back from killing her. I had clenched my hand so hard it bled. . . I don't like her." I took a breath.

'Should I tell him about the blood sword? No, this doesn't feel like the right time.'

"Then Todo thought I was a boy, He asked what mine and Fushiguro's type of woman was. He was weird overall. You and him have close taste . . . it's creepy. Fushiguro answered with a kind, cliche response. He was punched . . . a lot. He was thrown through more walls. Honestly at this point I'm starting to ship them." I giggled imagining fanart. "Yeah~, So what happened with you today?"

"Wow." He just stared at me. He stared at me before but this time it was . . . different.

Yuji POV

". . . Said some shit about you and I got a little mad. . . . okay really mad. Fushiguro had to hold me back from killing her. . ."

'I shouldn't feel happy. . . but I am. Well, not really happy just . . . safe and protected. Should I tell her? The days I didn't get to see her were hell. But when I finally got to see her again I noticed a new feeling erupt. I pushed it away for a while, but while I was watching a movie I began to think. What is the feeling? Is it love? Of course, I love her but . . . it's different from when we were kids.'

She giggled. 'I miss seeing her smile every morning. It's so beautiful.'

"Wow." I accidentally said aloud, staring at her lovingly.

"Yuji?"

I snapped out of my thoughts. "Huh? Oh sorry, I zoned out." I sheepishly smile.

She rolled her eyes, "What'd you do today?"

"I watched movies. I was only punched 6 times! I'm getting better." I smiled widely.

She giggled again, "Good." She rubbed my hair.

She walked to the TV and put in a movie. I stood up and sat on the couch.

'A silent place' started playing.

"Yuji lay down. On your back."

"Why?"

"Just do it. And close your eyes."

"W-why?" I blushed

"Don't be a pervert. Just do it."

I did as she said. I laid on my back and closed my eyes. A felt weight on my chest.

"You can open your eyes." I did.

Y/n was lying on my chest, still watching the movie. Her arms at my sides, our legs intertwined.

"Listening to people's heartbeat is calming," She explained.

I wrapped my arms around her waist. She didn't tense, which made me smile.

The movie finished. Gojo hadn't come back yet to take y/n away. I smiled. I looked at my childhood friend. She was asleep. Her chest rising and falling. Her right hand lightly grabbing my shirt. Her left hand by my side. I tightened my grip around her.

"I won't ever let anything happen to you. I promise." I whispered. Her right hand grabbed onto my shirt a little tighter, then released.

Memories of our childhood flashed in his head. Happy ones. Sad ones. Arguments. Childish ones. They made him smile. Yuji accepted the feeling:

"I love you y/n. . . More than you know."

By the door, a man with white hair listened to Yuji's confession and smiled. Proud of the boy. He just hopes Yuji will tell the girl, when she's awake, one day.

-Author <3