19.5 - Photo's

An:// I drew the first image. . . yeah. Lowkey proud of some of it. Also in case, you forgot [like me] you have a flower mark on your right cheek.

Enjoy~

"WAKE UP Y/N!"

I shot up from my sleeping position "I'm up!" I looked around the room still not yet awake. "Why am I up?" I asked.

"Because you're late for school." Yuji told you.

"Shit." I quickly grabbed a spare uniform and rushed out to the bathroom to change. Once I finished I grabbed my bag and threw my homework in it.

I rushed out of my room and to the parked car. Gojo was leaning against it.

I sighed, "I'm here, let's go to school."

"Finally!" He exaggerated.

"Yeah yeah, just come on." I rolled my eyes getting into the passenger side.

I arrived at school. It's my third day and I'm late again. I opened the door to the school and the staff in the office nodded saying 'I'm alright to go to class.'

I strolled down the hallway and casually entered the class.

"Good morning Aoi. Glad you could join us." My teacher smiled at me.

"Morning." I smiled walking to my desk.

"Hey Aoi!" Tamura whispered, smiling.

"Hey." I responded.

----------------

*RIngggggg

"Alright club time!" I cheered.

"Yep! Akibara is gonna have our pictures!" Tamura reminded me.

"Yay! Come on, let's go." I quickly walked through the halls.

I stood in front of the doors waiting for Tamura to catch up.

"Why are you so fast?" He asked panting.

"Fighting duh. I have good stamina. And since I can keep going I'm viewed as fast." I smirked while opening the door.

"Hey, Akibara~" I sang.

"Hey Aoi! I have your pictures. Here you both go." She handed both of us the pictures. Enough for both of us to have a full set.

-----------------------------

"This looks so great!" I complimented