Nobara Kugisaki Ending

AN:// Ending 4/7

Trigger warning - Death + violence description

Enjoy~

I turned to Yuji. He was still on the floor. He was coughing. Until he mumbled something.

His Aura changed. Tattoos appeared on his skin. The voice I hate so much spoke.

"Let's begin."

---------------------

A fist collided with my ribcage. I flew through the air, landing in front of Nobara and Fushiguro.

"Y/N!" They yelled in unison.

"I'm fine-" Sukuna grabbed me and threw me back over to Tamura.

"You're in my way brat." He lunged towards Fushiguro.

Tamura wrapped his hands around my neck. "Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die."

I grabbed his hands, trying to pry them off my neck.

"Die. Die. Die." Tamura continued chanting.

I grab a fistful of his hair, ripping it out. He screams in pain, and lift his hands from my neck.

I flip him over, pinning him down on the concrete. Attempting to catch my breath.

"What the hell Tamura!" I screamed.

"DIE! DIE! DIE! LET ME GO. YOU DESERVE TO DIE!" His nails dug into my arms that were pinning him down.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!" I screamed.

"He killed her. So you must die so I can get her back." he laughed. "I get to see her again."

"See who?" I asked.

"My Mother. Your devilish brother KILLED HER!"

Something collided with my head. I look back over at Tamura who was now standing. The man in the cloak stood next to him. "Kill her fast if you want to see her again."

Tamura laughed, "I'll kill her fast." A large knife rested in Tamura's hand. "Just don't move."

"Tamura, I don't want to fight you. I will kill you if that means protecting my friends."

"Awe, and here I thought we were friends." He raised the knife and brought it down, nearly coming into contact with my face.

I jumped back. "Tamura please."

"Just DIE!" He again charged at me with the knife. I formed a knife and stabbed his leg, making sure to miss the vital part. I left the knife so that he wouldn't bleed out. He screamed in pain.

"Guess you weren't kidding. I'll just have to kill you before you kill me then!"

This time instead of charging towards me with the knife he threw it. I wasn't able to move fast enough and the knife cut through the top part of my arm.

"Shit." I cursed, grabbing my arm. My right arm. Since my left arm wasn't cut I don't have to worry about my blood forming into a weapon.

Tamura stood again. He ripped the knife out of his leg. "This isn't going to stop me. I will kill you." He laughed as he jumped towards me.

I push the knife out of his hands and punch his face. Making him take a couple steps away from me.

Someone jumps from behind me and grabs my arms. Holding them behind me.

"You're taking too long. Since my girls out, I guess I'll help you." Mahito's voice stated behind me.

"Mahito let me go!" I stomped on his foot.