~ 6 : The Journey ~

"You looked so stupid. Every year! We give you a drink at the same time, on the same day. You never learn and you drink it." Wei Xiang laughs loudly as she comes into Lan Meng's room.

Lan Meng stops tidying up and hits her with a serious look. she stands up and walks to Wei Xiang then pulls her ear.

"Stop playing around." Lan Meng said as she dragged her out of the room

"Ah! Ah! Okay! Let go! God, let's go now!"

~In The Wild Plains~

"Are you sure uncle is not bad?!!" Wei Xiang asked as they rode their horses on a stony road.

"We must make sure the right thing is done!" Lan Meng said as she pulled the horse to a stop.

"Oh, come on. Wait! I hear puppets! We must be close to Yi City! The only city where Uncle Xue Yang tricked Uncle Xiao Xingchen. Honestly, he is my idol, of course, after the almighty, Yiling Patriarch!" Wei Xiang said as she pointed her flute to the right.

 "Less talk and more work!" Lan Meng rolled her eye and trotted on.

~Outside of Yi City~

Lan Meng grabs out her Gu Qin and starts playing WangXian while Wei Xiang grabs out her flute and plays along. Then suddenly Wei Xiang grabs Lan Meng to stop her from going in.

"Uncle has come here before. You look for clues, even if it has to do with one of your 'enemies'" Wei Xiang said as she rolled her eyes at the word enemies.

"You?!!" Lan Meng said as she slid her guqin back to its case.

"I'll go to the Qinghe Nie Sect and threaten the "cowardly" Nie Huisang into giving me answers... "  Wei Xiang said as she plastered an evil grin on her face

"Don't. You. Dare. Do. That. Without. Me. Watching. You. Or. Else. I. Will. Tell. Hanguang - jun." Lan Meng said as she stared at her.

"Why are you always using Lan Zhan to threaten me?!!" Wei Xiang said as she smiled back.

"Don't forget Uncle's title!" Lan Meng pulls out her fan and threatens to smack Wei Xiang. Wei Xiang quickly blocked it and ran. 

"Hmmm! The fan of yours will come to great use!" Wei Xiang said as she ran back and grabs the fan out of Lan Meng's hand.

"You!" Lan Meng shouted angrily.

"Shush! I need to bribe Nie Huisang with the fan! This trip is more important than your side's stupid rules and traditions." Wei Xiang said as she put the fan on her belt and walks away.

"Fine! Send me a firework if you see something!" Lan Meng said as she watched Wei Xiang waving and disappearing into the distance.