~ 4: Looking Back ~

Wei Xiang and Lan Meng running up the mountain to the library on Wei Wuxian's side.

"This is the library. Let's grab some things." Wei Xiang said as they walked into the library.

"Why does every book have a red ribbon and why is this place so dark, big, and isolated?" Lan Meng asked as she looked around.

"Seriously, our surname is Wei. Don't forget about Uncle. Of course, it's big. We have the best fights here. That's why none of the books are put back in the correct place. No one is bothered to and we don't have good habits like your side." Wei Xiang sneered as she picks up a book by the side.

"I can see that." Lan Meng said calmly.

"Help yourself." Wei Xiang walked around as she offered.

Lan Meng pulls out a book and opens it then suddenly throws it on the ground and glares at Wei Xiang, "Wei Siming!"

"Don't forget, we are the best at disguising books!" Wei Xiang laughed vigorously.

Lan Meng grabs the books of the shell and starts opening them one by one. But throws them all on the ground one after the after with a disgusted look.

"What the Hell? Does your library not have anything but these books?!!" Lan Meng shouted at Wei Xiang.

"Hey! Be careful with them. It took Uncle 20 years to collect them all." Wei Xiang said and picking up the books.

"Whatever." Lan Meng said as she grabs Wei Xiang and dragged her to the Lan Cloud Library

"Here is when we will actually find some useful resources."

Lan Meng Gracefully sits down.

"Hmph. I don't see what was wrong with our books." Wei Xiang complained as she walked into the library.

"Wei Xiang. Now is not the time!" Lan Meng said, opening the book.

Wei Xiang sits down sloppily. Lan Meng opens the book and gives it to Wei Xiang.

Wei Xiang Reading off book: "Wei WuXian was the founder of demonic cultivation, a type of cultivation all cultivators were against. He went on a rampage and murdered innocent lives of people to get his own wishes. "

Lan Meng and Wei Xiang look at each other.

WX Wei WuXian's deadliest weapon was his ghost flute, Chen Qing. He used it to play deadly tunes to summon and control his puppets and walking corpses. His most powerful so far was Wen Ning.

They look at each other again.

Lan meng was shocked "Uncle Wen?!!"

Wei Xiang started again "Wei WuXian manipulated people and killed his own older sister and her husband, Jiang Yanli and Jin ZiXuan.

Wei WuXian suicided on the edge at Never Night though, Lan Wangji reached out to grab him, Jiang Cheng pushed him off. Lan Wang Ji / HanGuang _ jun –."­­­­­

Lan Meng puts her hand up to stop her then explained "I don't want to hear what sort of things they have for HanGuang - jun."

Wei Xiang carried on "Ok, Wen Sect. Wen Rohan was the last Sect Leader of the Wen Clan before they were slaughtered during the SunShot campaign. His son, Wen Chao also was inherited to lead but was forced to do his father's bidding. Wen Chao was famous for ordering a bunch of Gong Zi's to go and find the legendary slaughter, Xuan Yu..."

LM: Carry on? Why are you stopping?!!

Wei Xiang reading from the book "During that time, Wen Chao's girlfriend was about to hurt Mian Mian, a good friend of Jin ZiXuan from the Jin Sect but Wei WuXian hurried and rushed in front of her. Forcing the steaming hot metal weapon to press against his heart. Oh! That's why Uncle has a triangle-shaped scar on his heart."

Lan Meng shouted in shock "You've seen him?!!

Wei Xiang said "Ahh, I had good news to give him and I forgot to knock on the door... I saw him with Hanguang - jun. And his shirt was not on straight, so the V neck showed the burn. Hanguang - jun awake and saw me but Wei WuXian laughed it off. Saying I was just uninformed."

Lan Meng said in disappointment "Are all Wei disciples like this?!!"

"You realize the next person to lead the Yiling Wei Sect is Lan Sizhui, so I technically don't need to worry about a thing." Wei Xiang retorted

Lan Meng shook her head in despite then told Wei Xiang to carry on.

"Wen Chao was then threatened by Wei WuXian on a rock with a sword against the neck. The rock became the Slaughter Xuan Yu. Soon, the Wen people left and blocked the cave entrance and cut off the ropes while a girl, Wen Qing, Wen Ning, Ghost General's older sister protested." Wei Xiang's voice become quieter.

"I can read from here. They then found a hole to get out, but Wei WuXian and Lan Wangji were trapped there. They had no rescue, so they slaughtered the Xuan Yu to escape. To see further about the evil doings of Wen Chao, see Chapter 5, SunShot Campaign." Lan Meng took over when she saw that Wei Xiang did not want to read anymore.

"So, Wen Chao is a bad guy. But what about Uncle being evil?!! We'll need to set out to find the right people because if we ask Uncle, he will know what we are doing." Wei Xiang said as Lan Meng finished.

"To the left. Flip the page to SunShot Campaign," Lan Meng said, "Stop."

Wei Xiang reading off the book "The dancing statue. The dancing statue's heart was part of the Yin iron. It was removed by Wen Chao and therefore, to survive, the dancing woman had to eat human souls. Wei Ying and Lan Zhan sealed it off but then, 16 years later, it was broken again by none other than Jin Rulan, a Childe and son of Jiang Yanli and Jin ZiXuan.

Soon, the ghost general Wen Ning broke the illusion to bits and Xue Yang found the woman in the cave and sealed it himself. The Yin iron is now returned, and she is now in peace."

"Why is it Xue Yang?!! He made Uncle Xiao Xingchen blind."

"Oh, come on, our uncle had a choice. Besides, Uncle Xue Yang blinded Song Lan, not Uncle Xiao Xingchen. "

Lan Meng said as she put the book back in place "Fine. Let's go meet the statue."

Wei Xiang dramatically bows and said, "As you wish, my lady."

"But not now, after we finish our annual celebration." Lan Meng said as she pulls Wei Xiang back into the room.

"Haha yes." Wei Xiang said in excitement.