5. Liars Hesitate

Sam's POV

I had been down here with Crowley the whole time and either Cas or Dean. We tried to ask Dean about his interview but for some reason he kept shaking his head and muttering something incoherent. This was scaring me. I looked up at Crowley and he shook his head. Even he looked a little worried. How could that tiny, pretty, British woman strike fear in his heart?

Cas came down the stairs looking a little tired. He beckoned to me to follow him. I nodded and followed him.
"Cas, what did she ask you?" I asked. He shook his head and kept walking. This did not sound good. We finally reached what I guessed was our destination.
"Cas, something happened to Dean in there and he's not making any sense. Please look after him."
He nodded and for some reason his face showed a hint of a smile.
"Ok thanks man." I said. Then I stepped inside the door.

She smiled at me and said, "Ah perfect timing Sam. Thank you Cassie dear now leave us. Well Sam first of all thank you for letting me stay in the bunker with you and assorted others. Now before you say anything let me explain how this is going to work. So I will ask a question and you will answer it. Then you will ask a question and I will answer it. Sound okay?" I nodded in approval and she smiled. "Lovely! Now let's get started. First question is what is your true Sexuality?"
I immediately answered saying "Bisexual. What? That was fast! Wait I think I understand. The truth field doesn't let you hesitate because liars hesitate I'm going to waste one of my questions and ask am I correct?" That was the only logical explanation.
She smiled excitedly, "Yes that is exactly right! I knew you were always the smartest out of your family. Finally someone understands. Very good Sam. Intelligence is power my friend use it. I know I have. Now let me ask my question. Which angel/demon do you miss the most from your life?"
I had let the truth field consume me so I blurted, "Gabriel. Now my question to you. You seem like a emotionally and physically strong woman. What was so bad about your life that you needed to leave your world to come to ours?" I wonder why I had said Gabriel?
"I was involved in a bad situation at home. I really don't want to talk about it if you please." For a moment there was silence between us for a moment. There was sadness written all over her face. After taking a minute to compose herself she continued, "Sorry it's just that part of my life is painful to remember. Now for my next question, why did you say Gabriel and not someone else?"
The answer was pulled from me, "Because I miss how much he appeared to care for me. He gave up his life for me. Also I kind of identified with him about the whole crazy ass family thing. And I guess I just miss his presence in general. As much as we don't want to admit it, Gabriel was looking out for me and Dean. He made me feel safe and loved. Huh strange, I didn't know that. Well I'll just stick to easy questions so where are you from?"
"London, England and yes I know. The truth field reaches into your subconscious to get the answers of truth it seeks. Now last question foreach of us. If you were to describe Dean and Cassie's relationship in two words , what would they be?"
This was easy, "Eye. Fucking." She burst out laughing and I looked at her confusedly.
"Sam dear, you have NO IDEA how many people agree with you! I being one of them. If you don't mind I will use up your last question explaining partly why I'm here." I nodded approval and she continued, "I'm going to help your brother and that angel realize what idiots they have been and that they both probably want to kiss the other one."
I was definetly alright with this! Finally there would be no more intense stares with so much sexual tension that you could cut with a knife! "I want in." I said.
She smiled, "Of Course you're in silly! Why else would I tell you?! Now I'm afraid that our interview must close Sam dear. It's been most interesting! I would be obliged to you if you could bring Crowley up here in about half an hour." I nodded and turned to exit. The last thing I heard before I closed the dorm was Roxie yelling, "Remember don't tell anyone of my plan Sam dear and thank you!" With that I closed the door and began to walk down the stairs

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi y'all! Sorry this is short but it's necessary for the plot line. The will be one more chapter of interviews before the action starts! I hope everyone had a wonderful spring break!
See ya later alligators,
~ Maddie🐗