" you was gone be mad.. "

" and you know you was " Kayla chimed in.

" oh well.. y'all still went behind my back and that's weird as fuck cuh " glock said pulling up infront of the airport.. " iont keep shit from yall.. "

" im sorry daemar.. " Kayla said leaning up to kiss his cheek..

" get out my shit.. " he told everybody, they all got out grabbing they stuff while i sat in the truck mugging him. " what smiley? "

" why you did det? " i asked with my bottom lip poked out .

" cause dey weird as hell cuh, iont fuck wit det " he shook his head repeatedly.

" daemar she grown, both of em is.. they could've told you they was messing around but they didn't. boohoo life goes on "

" you knew? " he asked licking his lips..

" she just told me a couple days ago .. " i informed him.

" why you ain't tell me? we tell eachother everything.. since when we stopped doing det? "

" we didn't stop " i said playing with my fingers..

" i ain't een gone keep talm bout dis shit.. it's yo birthday, it's all about chu " he said leaning over to peck my lips. the kiss started to get intense before we heard a knock on the window.

" the plane leave in 30 minutes.. " ash said before walking off, i rolled my eyes before getting out the truck, grabbing my belongings so we can get ready to board the plane

14,560 likesKayLiy- see me less cause im doing more ✌🏽View all 200 commentsRandomUser- happy birthday pretty 💕KaylaBaee- fine ass sissy, happy birthday baby 🥳AshBash- HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVIL TWIN 🤞🏽💋

14,560 likes
KayLiy- see me less cause im doing more ✌🏽
View all 200 comments
RandomUser- happy birthday pretty 💕
KaylaBaee- fine ass sissy, happy birthday baby 🥳
AshBash- HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVIL TWIN 🤞🏽💋

" omg this house so fuckin pretty " i cooed as we entered our air bnb

" on gang dis bitch hard " t-bo agreed walking around. i looked around more, everything was nicely decorated, set up and it was amazingly clean.

" my brother do the most for his shorty.. look at what he put my sis in " Kayla said recording around the house, she walked into the kitchen continuing her video

" thank you baby " i said turning around to hug glock, he wrapped his arms around my lower body before kissing my cheek.

" your welcome smiley " he said rocking side to side.

" where's our room? " i asked looking at him.. he released from the hug, grabbing our luggage before guiding me upstairs..

i followed him upstairs before making a left, he opened the door and walked in, i followed before looking over at the big. smiling at what i seen.. " bae this so pretty " i said as tears fell down my eyes slowly.

" whatchu cryin fa? " he chuckled pulling me into a hug.

I pecked his lips like 10 times before looking at the bed again. " i love youuuu " i dragged.

" i love you more, you know det. " he said guiding me over to the bed. before i opened the gifts i took a picture of the setup.

 i sat on the bed opening my first gift

i sat on the bed opening my first gift.. it was a Pandora bracelet, i went to the second little one, opening it. it was another Pandora bracelet.. i opened the other two little ones , one held a gold ankle bracelet with my name carved in it, the other a gold promise ring.. i started to get teary eyed looking at them. all the jewelry was just so gorgeous. i opened the big bag and there was a pair of white mcqueens in there, the second bag was full of snacks and a stack of money.

" thank you daddy " i said getting up to sit on his lap, he wiped the tears off my face with his thumb.

" anything fa you " he replied.

" you deserve your dick sucked, you want cho dick sucked? " i asked tieing my hair back into a ponytail, he smirked before licking his lips.

Excuse any mistakes!
- indii 💋