Demon is waiting

"Please leave me ....please ....I will do whatever you will say please don't kill me....I have family at home ....please leave me ....I will be your slave till my last breath please spare me .....please I beg for my life "
These were the words of a 40yrs old man who was begging for his life.

But

He begged to the wrong person. Who never gave a second chance no matter what results could be.
He begged to a demon whose name was v-aecenzo.

"Please" was his last word and suddenly his body started burning . His pain was unbearable due to which his cry was audible in that dark basement.
His body was slowly changing into ash and smoke. Yes! He was on fire.

His cry was melody to the devil. His cry was a beautiful song for him which was only audible to the merciless devil.

Suddenly v-aecenzo's eyes became all red. Why?.
Because man's pleading and screaming stopped as he was dead.
His soul left his body.

V-aecenzo's eyes became blood red with a wicked smile plastered on his face. His veins were visible which were more strong than earlier as if someone poured more blood into them.

His some part of hairs became silver .
Bright silver.
Bright as stars.
Bright which indicates his power.
His whole body began to fly in the air.
It seems like his hands and legs were hanging in air. He was experiencing great power of devil.

Some more life and he was ready to sit on the throne. He laughed like a maniac. He laughed his lungs out in his victory. Afterall he was going to conquer the whole universe.

"Ohh ha ha ha ha ha............more blood more power" he said while laughing like a maniac. He called his men and ordered to clean the mess as usual.

Those men never saw their masters face , their head always used to hung low, their body always start shivering just by hearing his voice .

Cause they were just tools nothing more.

And like this another powerless soul got trapped in that closed, unknown basement which was filled with cries, pain , curse and spirits of hundreds of people.
Under the basement there were bodies of those souls which were trapped by the evil v-aecenzo.
They never got into heaven or hell as they were in control of the great mafia.

           But let me tell you a secret !!

Although v-aecenzo was evil , cruel and heartless.
But
But
But
He never killed chldrens and women.

And this was another surprising  secreat of him but is there something we still don't know about him?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.  
                         Just wait and see!!

( Author's note :- Please like  this story ....and also comment your thoughts.
I will get inspiration to write further.❤️)