hoppo - bruises

Requested by Ncissciouto48

Summary: You and Your dad have a fight about your new boyfriend.

*

You

I was a lifeguard at Bondi. It runs in the family, my dad is Hoppo he is the boss and I was lucky to have him as my father because I always loved the beach and to help people.

Some weeks ago we all went to the bar and I met this boy that we have started dating.

He was really sweet to me and I loved him but I was to scared to tell him that.

Last night we had another argument and he actually hit me and kicked me out of my own house making me sleep outside.

*

I got to the tower and I didn't sleep last night making me look like a zombie. My arms were bruised and my legs too.

My dad, Chappo and Mouse were at the tower when I got in.

"Good morning." I said as I yawned.
"Good morning Y/N." Mouse said.

My dad turned around and Looked at me making me scared of what was coming.

Hoppo

My daughter arrived at the tower and when I looked at her she looked terrible, she had dark circles under her eyes, her legs and arms were all bruised. Making me really worried.

"Y/N. My office. Now." I said.

She looked confused at me but I was already picturing what had probably happened.

We both got into my office and she sat down, I heard her hiss as she sat down from the bruises.

"What happened to you?" I asked.
"It's nothing dad." She lied.

If it was nothing how do you look like this?

"Y/N you have bruises all over your body and you look like you didn't sleep!" I said.
"Me and Josh had a little argument but that was it." She chuckled at the end trying to make it like she was okay.
"He did this to you?" I asked getting even more worried.
"It was just a little fight." She said.
"It was not just some little fight Y/N, look at you, you can't sit down without being in pain." I said.
"Dad I'm okay." She said.

I took a deep breath since I didn't want to yell at her.

"You need to get out of my life, I know how to take care of myself dad." She shouted at me.
"I love Josh and he loves me." She added.
"Oh so that's why he did this to you?" I asked hypothetically.

She kept silent.

"Dad, j..just fuck off!" She shouted before getting out of my office.

What did I do to her? Nothing. So why is she acting like this towards me? Her boyfriend was the one that did this.

She is my only daughter and I can't lose her she is my everything, and also how could he do this to her?

He doesn't know where he put himself.