chapter 3

"after they transferred me to h- the boarding school, and i was sorted into my house, i was still furious. i avoided reggie at all costs. taking the long way to class just to avoid him. i started feeling bad after a while, so one evening-"

-flashback-
you walked hesitantly towards the slytherin table. "can i sit here?" you asked bluntly to the young boy.

he turned around with an annoyed face. but once he saw it was you, the girl he had been trying to talk to, his face relaxed, "yes, here, do you like mashed potatoes?" he asked quickly, not wanting you to leave.

you took a seat and nodded. he was bout to place some roasted chicken when you stopped him, "i'm vegetarian."

he retracted his arm, "oh, so you don't eat meat?"

"I do, i'm a vegetarian who eats meat." you said sarcastically, rolling your eyes slightly. some students around you chuckled.

-end of flashback-

"-after that dinner reggie and i started hanging out more. walking to classes together, studying together, i'd go and watch him practice qu-football" you changed it last minute, knowing the kind muggle would be too curious about quidditch.

"you started developing feelings for him?" lara asked.

you shook your head, "not yet. i was so closed off to the idea, hating how my parents had control over something so important to me. reggie and i became best friends. he always said i had an effect on him"