Suspicious

Todoroki sat down on his seat. He was always the first one in class. He locked his eyes on the door, waiting for Yaoyorozu or Midoriya to come. They were always second to come in class. But instead of Yaoyorozu's gentle voice or Midoriya's sweet voice he heard a cheerful "hiiiii" from the door. Kaminari opened the door and said "you are always the first in class, so I thought that I should come early too to talk with ya".

Todoroki sighed. So this was his soulmate, a conplete opposite of him? Todoroki looked in Kaminari's golden eyes. They reminded him of both gold and honey. Kaminari looked back in Todoroki's eyes. They stood there in silence until Todoroki broke it. "You know Midoriya and Yaoyorozu are coming in here in a few minutes?". "Aw mannnnnn" Kaminari replied and sat down on his seat and took a phone out of his pocket. He started to watch something on it and a small grin appeared on his face. He was watching some memes or something, Todoroki thought again and locked his eyes on the door again.

Finally Midoriya and Yaoyorozu appeared in the classroom. At first they didn't realize that Kaminari was in there too, but as they realized they were pretty surprised. What was Kaminari doing there so early? He was always almost late.

Midoriya thought it was pretty suspicious. Almost like Kaminari had to do something with Todoroki so early in the morning? They weren't even friends, and they only had each others numbers because of the group chat the class had.