Kidnapped • PT1

- Editing this chapter.

Atsumu was walking home after visiting his friend,while he was walking he felt something or other someone grab him,and as soon as you knew it everything went black.

Atsumu just woken up and looked around, his head aching not noticing a figure standing. 

"Hmm...well well if it isn't Atsumu; The famous setter" a voice had said, Atsumu's eyes widened at this.

"S-Seika??!?" Atsumu responded flabbergasted.

The mysterious figure let out a pleased sigh, as he walked towards the setter that was in the ground. Seems like Atsumu still remembered him after all.

He smiled viscously at Atsumu, in case you dont know who he is, he is an obsessive fan who's been stalking Atsumu for a long time.

Of course Atsumu and Osamu had noticed, they tried to be very careful and not fall into the wrong hands.

Atsumu had been caught in one of Seikia's trap before, which had him going to the therapy.

"W-what am I doing here??! And what did you do to me?" Atsumu questioned.

"Oh! So much questions! You're so cute, do you know that?" Seika responded instead of answering his question.

"You know, I've always loved you Atsumu...from the very day I laid my eyes on you. And now that I have you, you're mine....mine forever." After Seika had finished, he looked over at Atsumu, who looked at him weirdly.

Atsumu was flabbergasted, this was next level obsession.

"What are you doing this....? Please let me go" He pleaded.

"Sorry Tsumu, you just can't leave, who knows what you'll tell your little friends...and brother about what I'll be doing to you? And besides even if you tell anyone closest to you....I'll kill them"

Atsumu sat there speechless. 'He didn't want to put any of his friends in danger, especially not his brother....but he so wished someone would find him, and free him from Seika.

Suddenly rage filled Atsumu, as he tried kicking Seika, failing at that.

Four men suddenly showed up behind him.

"These men will be here to keep an eye on you, so you don't try something stupid that'll get me to hurt you...and I don't really want to hurt you Tsumu. So, listen and obey, got it?"

He turned his head to the boys

"Feel free to do whatever you want with him boys, I'll be off, make sure to report to me if he goes feral, Bye Tsumu."

"NO....N-NO..SEIKA! YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME! DON'T  LEAVE ME HERE WITH THEM PLEASE..."

As he screamed, his voice echoed through the halls.

Soon a whack could be heard, and atsumu had passed out on the floor.

                 Meanwhile with Osamu 🗣️

"Cmon Tsumu...where are yer?"

Osamu was worried, the real question is when is he not? There are times when he couldn't trust Atsumu.

He knew Atsumu was careless, but he wasn't THAT careless to not respond to his calls(unless he's angry).

Atsumu was late. He's supposed to be home by now, so where is he?