sucrose angst

blood, smoke, crumbles of ruin.. that was all mondstadt was today.

albedo had snapped, and it was sucroses' fault.

"im sorry, i'm sorry, i'm sorry.." sucrose was there. she saw everything happen. she couldn't stop albedo from hurtin mondstadt.

klee, amber, diluc, kaeya, rosaria, even traveler. they were all hurt, dead even, and she couldn't help them. was that his plan?

she stepped around the debris, her eyes shifting around the bodies. she had already cried enough physically possible. "klee.." she mumbled to herself as she looks down, dropping herself on the floor next to klee. she picked her up, reaching for the dodoco a few feet away.

"i'm sorry, i'm sorry i couldn't stop him." she held the dead klee to her chest, brushing through her burned hair. it was all her fault they were all dead.

klee soon faded to blue pieces, becoming one with the air.

and just like that, sucrose widened her eyes,  breathing heavily. she clutched onto the sleeping albedo under her. good, it was just a nightmare. she had made his shirt soaked with her tears, yet he was still asleep.

another hour passed, she wasn't able to go back to sleep. so, once albedo woke up, sucrose told him what happened, while she was laying on his chest, he pet her head, and whispered.

"it's okay, i'm here."