another short chapter im tired

sucrose shifted around in the rock-hard bed. it was hard to find a comfier bed at the time, but she didn't mind too much with her lover by her side.

her hair was messy and her tank-top strap slid slightly down her shoulder as she glanced over to albedo, who looked so peaceful when he slept. he was gorgeous no matter what he was doing. sketching, experimenting, sleeping even. he was just.. perfect.

albedo rarely let his hair down in front of people. other than sucrose of course.

his golden hair stuck to his pale face, and she reached her hand up to brush it out of the way. a hand cupped his cheek. she was just.. admiring him before the went to bed.

albedo was quite the heavy sleeper, but the familiar touch had caused his eyes to flutter open. he was welcomed awake to the sight of his beautiful sucrose. she was so gorgeous, even when half asleep.

"goodmorning, sucrose. have you even slept yet, dear?" he spoke gently, bringing a rough, calloused hand up to cup her cheek while her hand let go of his.

"erm- no, not yet. i haven't been able to fall asleep quite yet." sucrose said, her voice a bit low and tired. her eyes roamed around his face, as albedo just smiled.

"sucrose, you're staring again. come here, i'll try to help you sleep." he spoke again, his voice quite sleepy from just waking up. he pulled the frail girl onto his chest and gently pet her head, watching as her eyes fluttered closed and she slept peacefully.

sucrose had been so caught up in her experiments lately, that she hadn't even spent much time with albedo, or gotten much sleep, or food. once her experiments peaked, she refused to step away from the lab.

sucrose held him close, pressing her face against his chest, matching her breathing with his.

|| y'all pls leave suggestions for chapter that you wanna see 😵‍💫||