Oikawa Tooru

Our favorite milk bread lover <3

      You and Tooru were cuddling, as you read a book to yourself.

Tooru kept squeezing you and rubbing his cheek against yours and it was getting annoying.

He was pressing kisses against your neck and shoving his face in your hair.

Maybe it was because you weren't giving him a lot of attention as of lately.

Besides you did catch him flirting with some girls earlier this week and you've been upset with him since.

"Tooru." You said sternly, shutting your book and tossing it to the side.

"Hmm?" He looked up at you, placing his chin on your shoulder with an innocent smile.

"Give me a reason why I should be giving you attention. You sure were getting a lot with those girls now, darling?~" You spat out, wiggling out of his grip.

"Babe! I wasn't seriously flirting with them! You know I like you much more~" Oikawa whined and grabbed you, sitting you back onto his lap.

"Oh really? So you were getting their hopes up?" You sighed, leaning back into his embrace.

"Mhhhmmm!" Oikawa hummed with that innocent smile.

You rolled your eyes, trying to escape out of his grip again.

"Nuh uh! Give me kisses!" Tooru turned you so you were facing him, with a pout.

He tried to kiss you but you turned your face so he kissed your cheek. He tried again and this time he held onto your face.

He leaned in and you let him place his lips on yours.

You kissed back holding onto his shirt tightly.

You bit his lip hard enough for him to let out a small groan.

You pulled away and trailed kisses from his cheek down to his neck making sure to leave more than enough hickeys.

You pulled back and pressed another kiss on his lips.

"Satisfied?" You asked him with a sigh.

"Not at all~"

.
.
.
.

.

.
.
.
.

       You guys should start requesting I might start doing other things besides one shots for now. These are so hard to pick a topic and what character.. so for now this'll be the end of the one shots~ Hope you enjoyed them!

THIS ISNT THE END OF THE BOOK THO SO DONT WORRY!!!