I stand from my chair, placing both hands on the table, leaving over to her. My body hovering above her "You can lie all you want but I know you killed Mr Russo, you can either tell me what happened and we can negotiate a better sentence or you can continue to lie and I'll lock you away and throw away the key. Now is that understood Romanoff?" I domineer.

"You're pretty." She smiles, completely dismissing my threat as if it meant nothing to her. Nothing I have to say would make her fear me, she knows it and she's loving it.

I close my eyes, exhaling slowly to calm my self down. The frustration I harbour is persistent on showing through regardless of my attempt to push it down.

"It's okay darling, relax. take a break, get some water. It's not like I'm going anywhere." She teases.

"Natasha we can help negotiate a better deal, just tell me why you did it." I sigh.

She rolls her eyes shaking her head "I didn't do it." She sneers.

I turn away from her, heading to the door so that I can talk to Agent Davies.

"Davies, I'm getting nowhere with her, do you have any evidence that it was her?" I ask him calmly.

He shakes his head "I don't but you have to trust me. I know it's her."

"That's not enough evidence for me to do anything." I sigh tiredly.

"Okay Natasha worked at Chambers & Co, which Mr Chambers owned, she was his assistant and we have hard evidence that Mr Russo killed Chambers. So maybe this is some type or revenge?" He floats random ideas at me.

"But the skill she would need to be able to get in an out without being see or heard is beyond an assistants qualifications." I retort.

"And I'd agree with you there but this isn't the first time she's been arrested for criminal activity." He explains.

"Not to mention, look at the way she carries herself. Her confidence and demeanour exceeds every idea of what rational behaviour an assistant would have." He adds

"She has an expunged file, we just have to find out what happened. We know Mr Chambers payed for the lawyers that had the file expunged so she has a plausible reason for feeling like she owes Mr Chambers and she has a criminal background."

"But why would he pay for her lawyers, we have no evidence of any form of relationship between except her being his assistant," I question "not to mention that file has been expunged and therefore cannot be used against her."

"Okay, if we try and find out what kind of relationship her and Mr Chambers had maybe we can get closer to the answer." He tells me.

"There's no way she was just his assistant." He adds.

"I agree."

"You go get something to eat and I'll go in and talk to Romanoff for a bit, be back here in 30 minutes." I nod "Yes sir."

NATASHA'S POV-

Of course I killed Mr Russo, he killed Mr Chambers and I owe that man my life. Yes, I was more than his assistant but that's not important right now.

I know for a fact they don't have evidence it was me, if the red room taught me anything it was to be an incredible assassin and that's exactly who I am.

There is no evidence I killed Mr Russo, none whatsoever. Given the red room has no intention of exposing their organisation I have no reason to worry the FBI will connect me with them at all.

The red room have stayed off their radar for years upon years; that's not changing any time soon.

What the FBI don't know is that Mr Chambers had evidence that Mr Russo's company was involved with serious criminal activity, which is inevitably what got Mr Chambers killed.

I was hired to be and undercover bodyguard for Mr Chambers, I failed him the night he died so I set out my vengeance.

I killed Mr Russo, I shot him in his head and I left him to bleed out in his living room.

The FBI will let me go, in less that 34 hours I'll walk freely, I'll change my name again and I'll start and new life, with a new story all of which will be a lie of my choosing and that ladies, gentlemen and everyone in between is power.

I sit in the dirty chair, with handcuffs restraining me from behind my back as I wait for Agent Y/L/N to return.

I like her... she's a feisty one and oh so fun to tease. So instead of complaining about the 34 hours of hell that await I sit proudly knowing just how much fun I'm going to have.

Instead of the woman I'd expected to see a man walks in. "I'm Agent Davies, I thought we could have a little chat." He said looking down at me.

"Okay pretty boy let's see what you've got." I tease.

"Flattery won't get you anywhere Romanoff, besides you're not my type. I don't go for criminals." He remarks.

I laugh at him "And your not my type, I like your partner a little more... Agent Y/L/N she's pretty... right?" I retort.

I watch his eye twitch as I say her name, I've learned to read and profile people well and I knew I'd struck a nerve. "You like Agent Y/L/N!" I laugh.

"I don't, but that's none of your business." He clenches his jaw.

"You like her, let me guess- she doesn't like you back. She's too career focused for a boyfriend isn't she." I taunt him.

"The things I'd do to that girl." I use his love for her, his weakness, against him which he didn't seem to take all that well.

"You won't be doing anything to anyone or with anyone behind bars. Is that understood Romanoff!" He shouts slamming his fists down on the table.

"Clam down darling, no need to get pissy." I
giggle.

"Enough of that, I'd like you explain your relationship with Mr Chambers." He shouts.

"If you want me to talk then your gonna need to get your girlfriend back in here," I tease "oh wait, she's not your girlfriend is she."

"Does that make you sad?" I say sarcastically in a mocking manner.

"Agent Y/L/N will be back later, unfortunately you're stuck with me so start talking." He orders.

"She's so pretty isn't she, have you noticed when she gets frustrated her brow twitches slightly. It's cute." I ignore his request.

"I wonder what she'd be like in bed." I laugh. I see the anger growing in his face as he raises from his seat, getting close up to my face.

"Shut your mouth." He growls.

"I thought you wanted me to talk." I laugh at him.

There's a light knock on the door, a short woman pops her head around "Agent Y/L/N is back now."

"Thank you." He responds, he turns on his heels and walks away from me to the door, leaving me in the room alone waiting for Agent Y/L/N to return.

A/N- What do we think of part 1?