'Chapter Eight

°Author's POV

×

Sehun woke up with a wide smile on his face. He walked out of his room and saw his mother and his father were preparing the foods in the kitchen.

"Good morning, mom and dad," he greeted them and pecked a kiss on his mother's cheek.

Yoona curled up a smile to see her son. "Morning," she frowned to see the excited Sehun.

She turned to her side where her husband was also looking at her, in questioning.

"What's wrong with him?," Siwon questioned as he looked at his son. It was not like he never saw Sehun being happy but it was a rare occasion.

Where he would be smiling early in the morning and did not start nagging at Baekhyun.

"I don't know," Yoona shrugged her shoulders as a response.

"Morning," Baekhyun appeared still in his pyjamas, hal-opened eyes and yawning. He walked towards one of the seat and plopped down. 

He lifted his hand to cover his head when Sehun approached him. But instead of hitting him like usual, he wrapped the younger in his arms.

"Did you sleep well?," Sehun asked. 

Baekhyun looked at him in a frightened expression. It was honestly scarier than facing an angry Sehun in the morning. 

"Did you bump your head somewhere, Hyung?"

Sehun furrowed his eyebrows to hear the question. "No, why do you ask that?"

"Well you don't act like yourself today," the younger replied. 

"I am trying to treat this brother of mine with more love and care, is that wrong?"

Okay, that was definitely scary. 

"Mom, is that really Sehun Hyung?," he half-whispered to the lady beside him which Sehun could still hear him clearly. 

Sehun frowned in annoyance as he extended his hand to pinch his cheeks. "What do you mean by that huh?," he said.

"Aw! Okay! This is definitely you."

Baekhyun pouted his lips as he was rubbing his reddened cheeks. He was just making sure by asking.

Siwon shook his head to see his two sons usual bickering early in the morning. "Enough, sit down and eat," he demanded the two which both of them obligated right away.

"Sehun, are you going anywhere today?"

Sehun looked around when he heard the question from his mother. He nodded, "I promised a...friend to meet," he replied. 

"A friend? Do you mean Jongin Hyung?," Baekhyun bursted out all of sudden.

Sehun automatically kicked his feet under the table, and glared at him to keep his mouth shut in respond. How did he know?

"Jongin?," Siwon questioned. "I never heard his name before. Did he just move here?," he asked out of curiosity. 

"No, he just rarely go out here maybe because of that you haven't met him before," Sehun replied. 

Siwon nodded. 

"A friend? Are you sure about that?," Yoona lifted one of her eyebrows. 

Sehun blinked his eyes in confusion. "What do you mean?"

"You look happy mentioning about him. Are you sure he is just a friend?," Sehun huffed as he heard that.