'Chapter Three

°Author's POV 

×

Chanyeol took a deep breath and released out a heavy sigh when he caught the figure of his brother outside.

He slowly walked towards him. "Kai," he softly called out his name.

"I know you are still upset but you shouldn't treat her like that," the elder leaned against the wall nearer, looking at his brother.

Kai rolled his eyes in annoyance. He knew he was going to get this.

"How am I supposed to treat her then?," he retorted. Staring back to the elder.

"She is not my mother," he said it again while avoiding the eyes contacts from the elder.

Chanyeol sighed deeply. "Kai—

"If you are going to talk about this I will excuse myself," his words were cut off when the younger initiated to leave.

He did not want to hear anything more about this. He refused to realize it.

The elder prince ran his hand through his hair in defeat. "Fine, don't put on that sad face anymore," he ruffled the younger's hair gently.

Although being protested, he knew it was his way to comfort his brother.

It was near impossible to talk out to Kai about this. He would never listen to anyone except for one person.

His eldest sister.

"Do you still want to join me for a ride today?," Chanyeol questioned after they started to make their way to the front.

The guards were already in their position, waiting for the Royal Princes to arrive.

Kai nodded. "Yeah, I need some air," he replied.

"The horses are ready, Your Highness," Tao, one of the guards uttered to them.

Chanyeol nodded once. He climbed up his horse and sat himself there comfortably.

Kai did the same and climbed up his own horse. His hand slowly stroked the horse's mane, gently. It had been a while since he rode him.

The horse neighed when he felt the familiar touch.