Is this the end or the beginning?

Start from the beginning

Motoyasu: What was that?

Itsuki: I hope we never meet this again.

Back to Garito, Melty, Raven, Jack and Seren. When they disconnected from the others. After a two days, they reached the walls beyond which the border is.

Raven: If only we could get past that wall, we could cross the border.

Garito: Any other routs we could take?

Raven looked closely at the map.

Raven: There is a detour would it will cost us a few more days.

Garito: I'm not going the long way.

Seren: What if one of those heroes was here, maybe they could help us.

Garito: I don't think so, they say I'm a war criminal.

Jack: I believe you're not a bad person, Mommy.

Garito: Thanks Jack.

Melty: It might be better to take a detour anyway.

Raven: What will we do, Garito?

Garito: Feel free to say I'm lazy but we'll try to go to that checkpoint. Itsuki and Ren, I can negotiate with them at least a little.

Melty: And what if they refuce?

Garito: So Grimm will have a snack.

Raven: Okay.

Garito looked at Melty and waited for her to say something.

Melty: What?

Garito: Well... I thought you'd try to stop me because it could make my reputation worse.

Melty: There are guys like Idol who want to kill you, even if they have to summon a monster. This isn't the time to be worrying about appearances. And I also know that we will go there anyway.

Garito: True that. Get ready.

Raven, Jack, Seren, Melty: Okay!

Garito created Grimm horses and disguised them to look like normal horses and began to ride toward that wall. They heard the horn, so it meant they'd already seen them. Soldiers stood in front of the wall, led by Motoyasu.

Garito: Fuck! I hope he won't be hasty and will want to hear me out.

Raven: Are you sure this is a good idea?

Garito: It's too late to think about whether it's a good idea or a bad idea, there's no going back.

They all stopped in front of Motoyasu. Garito dismounted in front of Motoyasu.

Garito: Motoyasu, hear me out. It's a surprise but I'm not here to fight. All we ask is that you let us through.

Motoyasu: Is that all?

Garito: Huh?

Motoyasu: Is that all you have to say, Devil of the Claw?!

Motoyasu attacked Garito, but he caught his spear in his claws.

Raven: Garito!

Jack: Mommy!

Garito: Who attacks someone without even listening to them first?

Garito released Motoyasu's spear.

Motoyasu: You're still using your brainwashing claw to enslave Raven, Seren and Jack and maybe there are even more depending on how many you escaped from your bandit camp. How despicable! They must be around here waiting for a signal to attack us, right?