Xie Yi's frowned brows suddenly tightened.

He wasn't afraid of Zhao Ziqiang, but was a little irritable because he suddenly lost control of his quiet high school life.

And... what if Lin Mengmeng finds out? He didn't want to leave even a flaw in her heart.

"I'll go and see." Xie Yi stood up suddenly.

Before I started studying in the morning, the huge campus was only cleaned by school staff or pruning branches, which seemed very quiet.

Xie Yi hurriedly walked to the bulletin board, but did not see the love letter Bai Qinrou wrote to him in Zhou Xun's mouth. As he twisted his eyebrows and thought, a stern voice suddenly sounded from behind him: "Xie Yi, come with me!"

Xie Yi turned his head and met Zhao Ziqiang's hatred of iron and steel. It seems that the missing love letter was dealt with by the school.

Also good.

Xie Yi nodded silently and followed Zhao Ziqiang.

"Let's go, what's the matter with Bai Qinrou?" When he arrived at the office, Zhao Ziqiang took a sip of water, then knocked on the table to let Xie Yi explain.

Of course, he still protects shortcomings.

In the presence of other teachers, he added: "If you are innocent, the teacher will not blame you. After all, you usually only see learning. Teachers see this in their eyes. Others...huh. !"

Xie Yi is in class 0531, but Bai Qinrou is in class 0524.

Zhao Ziqiang said that, 0524's head teacher suddenly became unhappy.

"Lao Zhao, you are too biased to say this, right? A slap can't be heard. If it wasn't for the students in your class to make a moth, our class Bai Qinrou would not be moved at all! Also, who is wicked to give the love letter Posted in the bulletin board? The little girls were crying in the classroom early in the morning for self-study!"

Xie Yi: "..." With a

glance, he saw the torn "love letter" on Zhao Ziqiang's desk. When he picked it up curiously, his dark and deep eyes flashed with helplessness.

This familiar handwriting, the style of this writing...

He knows who is making trouble, but he will never confess that person.

"Xie Yi, what do you say?" Zhao Ziqiang turned his face and asked him.

Xie Yi pondered his remarks, and said, "I have no premature love with Bai Qinrou, and we will never fall in love with each other in the future. My attitude towards learning and my efforts should be seen by all teachers, and Bai Qinrou, I think... This love letter shouldn't have been written by her either."

He said loudly, "Bai Qinrou is also a person who only sees learning . She understands that the student's task is to study hard and not be confused!" Zhao Ziqiang was very pleased.

The female head teacher of Class 0524 looked at Xie Yi with an alien look. If it wasn't for maintaining the image of a teacher, Xie Yi felt that she would say "idiot".

Xie Yi didn't have any fascination with girls, but Bai Qinrou's pursuit of Xie Yi was personally clear, and naturally he couldn't hide it from the teachers.

It's just because Bai Qinrou didn't affect his studies, and Xie Yi was not a ignorant person. People really didn't have a premature love, they just had a secret love, and they didn't deal with it.