"Okay, just send it here." At the school gate, Lin Mengmeng waved at Xie Yi.

Xie Yi nodded.

"Then I'm leaving." Due to the impulse in his heart, he suddenly leaned over and hugged Lin Mengmeng lightly. He felt that she was struggling and immediately called her, "Sister..."

"Why?"

"I'm glad you Think of me when you need help."

"You're welcome, I'll think about you more in the future." Lin Mengmeng looked serious, "For example, when someone needs help, when there is no money to spend, you need to vent your anger. Time."

Xie Yi couldn't help but chuckle: "My honor."

As long as you don't find others, I can do it.

Taking advantage of the darkness, while Lin Mengmeng was not paying attention, his lips touched the top of her hair, a secret pleasure.

"Okay, okay, sticky and annoying, get out of here." Lin Mengmeng used it a little bit to cross the river to break the bridge, and pushed Xie Yi away.

"Okay." Xie Yi nodded, trying to restrain himself from touching his red and hot face, so that Lin Mengmeng would not notice his strangeness.

He really didn't look back, he went a little faster.

When Xie Yi disappeared from view, Lin Mengmeng almost jumped up and ran to the car waiting to pick her up.

After getting in the car, Lin Mengmeng took out paper and pen and quickly began to write.

Sao Wang, who came with the driver to pick up people, was curious: "Mengmeng, what are you writing? The light in the car is dim. Why don't you write at home?"

"No, I'll use it later." Lin Mengmeng shook Shook his head.

With the fastest speed, she filled a page with her handwriting a little sour.

Appreciating for a moment with a satisfied smile, she jumped out of the car and walked to the campus of the City No. 1 Middle School.

The author has something to say: Don't worry, little fairies, this article will definitely be finished. Although there is a high probability that Shuge's current situation can't be updated when it is not recommended, it will definitely not be a pit.

After writing this book, open a new article to guarantee your character~

PS: The

pre-collected article "Four ex-boyfriends who have been scumbed by me are reborn" for collection.

Please move your little finger through the author's column and collect new Shuge articles. Each collection is very important to Shuge and determines the quality of the first recommendation of the article~

If you like it, please collect it, okay~

Introduction :

Lin Chuchu graduated from Kuaichuanjie. He has an extraordinary beauty and a huge amount of money. He bought a sweet and salty tool boyfriend in the system mall and chose a mission world that she liked. , Intends to enter the retirement life of her drunken gold fan.

Beauty, wealth, and dog!

Excuse me, is there a more luxurious and corrupt life than this? !

No!

However...

Lin Chuchu went out from the jewelry store with shopping bags, and met her former president who had been scumbags to inspect the department store. The former president looked at her with cold eyes and coldly ordered the secretary behind him: "I will be there later. Wherever she is, she is forbidden to show up!"

Going home and turning on the TV, the wild and unruly traffic king revealed his scars at the 10,000 concert scene, saying that he had been beaten by others, and a song "You Are Not Worthy" written and composed by himself was dedicated to Ex-girlfriend, I hope my ex-girlfriend will wander for a lifetime and be alone!

She went to the bar to help her mood. She drank a little and went out but was dragged into the dark and dark alley by a slender and thin man. He pressed her against the wall heavily, locked her eyes tightly, and said with a smile: "Chu Chu, I really want to use my scalpel to cut out your heart and see if there are any traces of my existence in it!"

This is incredible!

Thinking about the wicked things he had done, Lin Chu Lisuo ordered a dream trip to the North Pole for a month. He planned to avoid the limelight first. As a result, on the luxury cruise ship, he ran into a young man in white with gold frames who went to the North Pole to do scientific research. His eyes were dark. Staring at her...

Lin Chuchu: "System! What's going on!"

System: "Don't call me, I am a [Scumbag, you count me lose] system, I am not a good system!"

Lin Chuchu: "..."

Lin Chuchu: "!!!"