As a straight man, he couldn't accept being sticky with another boy, and he felt a bit unable to look directly at the comics like that, but if he changed to Lin Mengmeng...

Xie Yi turned his head and took a deep look at Lin Mengmeng, red Face.

Lin Mengmeng received his gaze with a dazed expression: "Hey, what is your blushing face while you are talking?"

"Oh my God, you are not really gay, are you?"

Lin Mengmeng doesn't reject it at all. , Even a little curious, gently stab Xie Yi's waist with his elbow. Xie Yi's body trembled when he was hit by the itchy tendons, only that the waist was numb, and even his heart felt unspeakable agitation.

"That, Xiao Yiyi..." Lin Mengmeng cleared her throat and said.

"What?"

"Are you above or below?

" What does "..." mean? Xie Yi condensed his eyebrows.

He has insufficient reserves of knowledge in this area, and some can't understand it.

Lin Mengmeng happily "hahahahaha" for a while, winking her eyebrows: "Yes, do you take it or attack it? Well, just... are you lying down or working hard?"

Xie Yi: " "..."

Xie Yi: "!!!"

"Lin Mengmeng! You, you shut up!"

"Ahhahaha, don't be shy!" Lin Mengmeng stood on tiptoe and wrapped Xie Yi's neck intimately , Smiled slyly, "Little Yiyi, you tell my sister quietly, my sister will keep you secret."

Xie Yi: "..."

Xie Yi took a deep breath and told himself calmly.

It's not that she can't help but punch Lin Mengmeng who is smirking, but her body is close to him, so close and so tight, he can feel the softness of her chest even if his arms are stiff. Pressing him, couldn't help but feel sorrowful.

Still an inexperienced teenager, the young Xie Yi blushed, silently leaving the beginning.

Lin Mengmeng was disappointed.

The boys' dormitory is really boring, especially Xie Yi is still a group of special care. It is even more meaningless to have a dormitory by yourself.

After visiting for a while, she quickly entered the state, pulling Xie Yi to start learning.

It's not that I can't afford to hire a gold medal tutor, but the gold medal tutor does not know Xie Yi's study habits so well. Without Xie Yi's patience for her, Lin Mengmeng feels that she might be inseparable from Xie Yi in this life.

No, the first half of

her life...when she graduates from university, she should be able to leave.

Studying until ten o'clock in the evening, and when it was time for evening self-study at the No. 1 Middle School in the city, Lin Mengmeng was urged to go home by a phone call from Sister Wang, still feeling a little bit unfinished.

"I'll take you back." Xie Yi followed Lin Mengmeng out of the bedroom and brought the door to her door.

Of course Lin Mengmeng has no objection.

The two of them walked on the campus in the dark, and the breeze was blowing, and the heat of the day was gone, and the clean campus was full of calmness.

From time to time, I can run into a few students who have just studied in the evening, laughter and murmurs follow the night breeze, and this silence brings a bit of vitality, even the cold moonlight in the sky is a bit warmer.