"Xie Yi, Xie Yi, good brother, you agree!"

"..." As he

said, Lin Mengmeng pulled Xie Yi's clothes, and barely rolled around like a coquettish.

She is extremely complex, wearing a goose-yellow, knee-length skirt. She is particularly eye-catching among all the girls in school uniforms. She shines like a jewel at the school gate where people come and go, attracting the attention of countless people.

Compared with the curiosity of girls, the eyes of boys are amazing and even aggressive.

Under Lin Mengmeng's strong request, even if it was clear that Lin Mengmeng was not interested in drinking, Xie Yi agreed to take her to the bedroom.

At least, she can't let her stand in front of the school to provoke people!

Look at the wolves who have bad intentions, their eyes are almost sticking to her!

"Let's go!" Involuntarily, Xie Yi took Lin Mengmeng's hand.

"I can go by myself." Lin Mengmeng broke free subconsciously.

She is not a child, so she doesn't need to hold hands.

And...

why does it always feel weird?

Before she had time to sort out the wrong emotions in her heart, Xie Yi suddenly turned her head to look at her. With one hand, she pulled out a black peaked cap from her bag and placed it on her head. Her dark and deep eyes were a little bit of unpleasantness: "Honestly, don't make any money. If I don't look at you, you will do some weird things later."

That's what I said, but Xie Yi's face flushed silently.

Hot.

He couldn't help but close his hands slightly, but he didn't dare to use too much force, for fear that he would hurt that soft white hand.

Of course, his intentions were not as pure as he said.

He didn't know if Lin Mengmeng would do something strange, and he didn't bother to think about it, but since he took Lin Mengmeng's hand, the eyes of the surrounding boys, who looked like wolves and tigers, had converged a lot, and ninety-nine percent of them became sighs. , And a very small part is not convinced of him.

Ah!

Lin Mengmeng snorted: "I'm your sister, do you need to teach me?"

"By the way, you should follow me to change a school uniform, otherwise you can't enter the boys' dormitory." Xie Yi said.

"Oh."

"You have to wear a hat, you have long hair."

"Understood!" Lin Mengmeng smiled and shook the hand held by Xie Yi narrowly. Stop holding me like this. Be clear, be clear that you are afraid of me doing damage. If you don't know, I thought we were doing the foundation."

Xie Yi: "..."

I was very speechless, Xie Yi made generous contributions to Lin Mengmeng A large wave of negative sentiment values, but soon, he thought of the meaning of being a base, and suddenly felt that... it was not impossible.

All he wanted was her, only her, and he didn't care whether she was a male or a female.

Although all kinds of strict in the city No. 1 middle school, there are also some rotten girls who will scream quietly at the pure love comics covering their faces in their spare time. Inadvertently, Xie Yi also glanced at that.