Chapter 6: The Dimitrescu Family

(A/N): not proofread as always sob

alcina bout to whoop some ass lmao

sorry for the long wait! finals week absolutely kicked my ass i have never cried over school more :pain: but i graduated and heading to my dream college in the fall LETS GOOOOO

this is honestly about to turn into a crack fic i swear,, do not be surprised if i add in a candice joke at some point in time

i now have a general idea of where i want this story to go and i still have to explain some behind the scenes action goin on with certain characters, more specifically the four lords!! i noticed some ppl were a bit confused with the way alcina acted with reader back in the last chapter when she was like "who rlly r u >:(" i broke it down a bit and i will paste it in the end notes of this chapter :) i try to pay attention to detail, plotwise so pls be patient as things unravel themselves :0

also got writers block for a good month which is lowkey why i took so long to update eye am sorry but here you go bbs

LOLOL thank u for reading my rambles babes,, enjoy!! <3 probably so much typos but i swear i'll fix them later

to take note of: underlined and bold letters like this are originally meant to be crossed out, as they do on ao3!!

The smug smile on the brunette's face was long gone now, a confused but furious gaze set upon you. Her weapon still remains tightly clutched in her hands but grips it even harder in anger. She bares her teeth at you, her top canines elongated and narrowed eyes that looked to be more gold than yellow. In a flash with insects buzzing, she appears in front of you and has to crane her neck up to glare at you. You keep eye contact with her and still have the shit-eating grin to show that you're not backing down. You suppose this just irks her even more as she begins to speak with venom in her voice.

"Don't think this is over yet." she hisses bitterly.

Your smile does nothing but grow. "I think it already is."

The woman growls, opening her mouth to throw back a retort but Alcina's voice comes through the castle once more. This time, it's outraged more than before.

"Cassandra!" the two of you hear, both of you getting the chills from how angry and impatient she sounded. "You'd better think twice if you think you can keep your mother waiting!"

"Coming, mother!" she replies almost instantly, all former expressions disappear from the brunette's face as it is replaced with panic and fear. She seems to completely forget about you as thoughts of her mother's wrath invade her mind. The woman and the blade in her hand fades into a swarm of flies, as they escape through the small space under the door.

Releasing a breath you didn't realize you had been holding, you lean your back against the wall in exasperation.

Your neck stung from the bite but that wasn't the only thing bothering you. Before Karl had captured you, you had been doing fine with being by yourself. It was utterly lonely at times; the only time you ever really conversation with another person after your transformation was when you were invited for drinks by strangers when you were in the cities for supplies. Those were the only human contact you'd usually be able to enjoy for a short while. Sure, it wasn't completely living but at least you were surviving and you didn't have to fear hurting innocent people. You're sure you've long mastered your form but that never stopped you from worrying about losing control again.

Now, being thrown into an entirely new environment, you're not sure what to do with yourself anymore. After you regain your strength and energy, you planned on running away far from Miranda and whatever this area is but the problem was that you didn't know where to go and how you would do it. For all you know, you could be stranded in the middle of nowhere for thousands of miles and the only thing you would have are the clothes on your body. You suppose you could live in your wolf form for the rest of your life but you feel as though your primal instincts could take over you again. If only you had your supplies again. You wonder if it got left behind and destroyed by the harsh weather. To say you're a bit disappointed to lose your beloved twin blades would be an understatement.