As a result, Jiang Linfeng was forced to force it, that is... Once

the hot Tokyo area is over, the world's geography is followed by it? ! From island climate to Austria in Africa, from the Tropic and the equator to the North and South poles...Excuse me, isn't this crazy? !

Anyway, Lin Mengmeng didn't want to talk to Jiang Linfeng who was ill.

It's just that she didn't notice that the faint embarrassment that had existed between the two disappeared like never before after being manipulated by Jiang Linfeng's sorrow.

There are a total of six people in the summer camp, exactly three men and three women. The car is divided into two cars. The accommodation also refers to the opinions of several people. There is one business single room for each boy, and the three familiar girls sleep in a presidential suite.

Luggage was delivered to the room by someone. Lin Mengmeng, Jiang Jiaxi, and a girl named Zhuang Tian took the elevator upstairs arm in arm. After entering the presidential suite, she fluttered on the bed and ran to the floor-to-ceiling window to look out. Sahuan all over the room.

This is the first time for them to travel independently. No one is restrained and feels particularly free, as if they have grown up and can be alone.

"Mengmeng, let's go downstairs to eat later?" Jiang Jiaxi looked at the time, "It's already half past five, let's rest for a while and get off at six o'clock on time."

"Okay!" Lin Mengmeng nodded. "I heard that the Daoxiang Village dim sum here is delicious, and the roast duck is also good. You have to try them all."

"Then I still want to take the goddess of the nation to dinner, how can I break it?" Zhuang Tian pulled out a red label from his suitcase. He touched his face with the bottle with a cute face, and asked pitifully, "You won't dislike me?"

" Don't dislike me ! The goddess of the nation is also my love!" Lin Mengmeng ran excitedly. He came to her and looked at her suitcase, "How many bottles did you bring, do you have our share?"

"Of course there are!" Zhuang Tian took away, and a small half box of national goddess oil chili tempeh flashed blindly. .

Lin Mengmeng: "...I admire it!"

But...

"I suddenly remembered, don't I want to eat together later? Our summer camp has all three meals a day arranged." Lin Mengmeng spread out his hands," I think it should be very difficult for us to walk freely."

After all, they are students who have just graduated from junior high school. In the minds of parents, they are still children, and they will definitely explain to the tour guide not to let them run around.

[You received points from Zhuang Tian,

+555 ] [You received points from Jiang Jiaxi, +555]

......

Successfully harvested a wave of points, Lin Mengmeng was about to speak out his attention, when Jiang Jiaxi suddenly thief Xi smiled and snatched her line: "There are policies at the top and countermeasures at the bottom. They don't let us eat freely, we can have free supper!"

"Yes!" Zhuang Tian became excited instantly.

Lin Mengmeng: "..."

Well, there are really too many smart people now.

Unfamiliar with the place of life, Lin Mengmeng felt that the three girls were still a little unsafe to go out at night, and they called Jiang Linfeng together before leaving.