Unexpected Connections and Unexpected Results

Once 404 and Error got back to their base 404 threw Photonegative!Sans to the ground "Careful, we just got him here, hate for him to die" Error said as he then walked over to the Mainframe pool "Don't worry once i'm finished with him" 404 said as he walked towards Photonegative!Sans "W-Why are you doing this?! Come on pal, i'm sure you and i can have some shared dialogue or maybe reach an understanding somehow, I'm sure at some point you were better then this...right?" Photonegative!Sans said  only for 404 to lift him up into the air with Blue mastery "Silence, your giving me a headache" 404 said as he then looked at his finger and chipped off a piece of his bone from it "It all starts with this" 404 said as he then moved that piece and stuck it in Photo's pocket before hovering him over the mainframepool "Hey hey hey! we just spent all this week looking and trying to get his ass! what's the point in risking that the mainframe won't take him??!?!" Error shouted in which 404 just simply stared at him with little concern or care "Well...whatever happens....happens" 404 said calmly before dropping Photo!Sans into the mainframepool, Photo screamed as he was taken over by the code and the maineframe entirely and once he finally drowned in the pool it became solid "Ok now what?" Error asked as he just laid on the bridge railing and watched the mainframepool with 404 who was standing over it looking down at the darkness of it all "Wait" 404 replied as the two just watched, soon though things got boring and the two began to goof off "Hey! Do you like anime?" Error asked while he knitted a hat with the number 4 and E on it "...I used to, I don't even know if its the same as it was when i was growing up" 404 said as he looked back at Error who was simply staring at him with yet another annoyed look "Can't you ever answer without being so melancholy?" Error said with annoyance in his voice to which 404 smirked and looked away off the cliff and into the white void of the place they called home. 

4 hours Later

"Do you believe in God?" 404 asked as him and Error sat on the bridge "Are you narcissistic or something?" Error replied "No, i'm asking if you believe in some kind of higher power above us, above me?" 404 asked again this time Error took his time as he held his knitted hat, as they both stood there the small grass of the place they called home moved slightly catching 404's attention...he wasn't sure why it did, but for a moment he took that in if not just for a moment. "I dont know, I think if god exist then its nothing like we picture him and that if he doesn't exist then we should be grateful. I dont know about you, but i'd hate to have someone who could control my every move and expected outcome" Error said exhaustedly "What about you?" Error asked as he looked over to 404 who just stared in front of him for a long moment "There he goes again, always asking and never answering, TCH too morbid for me" Error thought to himself as he stared at his knitted hat. 404 then got up and began to walk off the bridge "Hm? you going again?" Error asked "Yup" 404 replied "What is it that you do anyway thats so damn important that you go there everyday?" Error asked, 404 stopped and looked back at him "Hey, you have Outertale, let me have my own place i can go retreat to" 404 replied as he kept walking off "You still didn't  answer my question!" Error shouted only for 404 to wave back at him and then teleport away. Error stood there watching as he left and went away, Seraphim then arrived back and sat down on the edge of the cliff waiting for his next orders "Where is 404?" Seraphim asked "...Shut up and leave me alone anomaly" Error said as he tossed the hat off the bridge and began to walk over to the other side of the cliff and sit down.

Off in the Omega Timeline Core!Frisk was taking care of some of then new arrivals "Thank you so much for your hospitality sweet child" said a Random Toriel as Core nodded in response giving them a smile, they then looked over to a empty spot in the Omega Timeline "....i hope your doing ok out there B" Core said as the held onto their sweater, just then some commotion began to rang through the place and without thinking Core looked back and saw some of the residents attacking each other as Core ran over they then saw the two troublemakers get slammed to the ground by blue magic. Core stopped and smiled "Ya'know i should have figured you would stop by" Core said as their smile widened and saw 404 behind them holding the two down with his magic "William" Core smiled and for a brief moment 404 saw his old lover in place of Core!Frisk, he shook away the hallucination and just smiled back "Oh shit" said one of the troublemakers as 404n then dropped them onto the ground and they ran off "Damn kids" 404 said with annoyance in his voice "I'm glad you came back!" Core said with joy as they then hugged 404 who just stood there looking down and at people watching them "I was afraid i scared you off with my little talk before" Core said in a joking manner "Ha! please Frisk, you couldn't scare me away if you tried" 404 said as the two then began to walk around the Omega Timeline "It's been a long time, tell me, what have you been up to" Core asked with anticipation "Heh, nothing crazy, just did a little shopping and came to visit a friend is all" 404 replied as the two continued to hang out.