01

You and your best friend, Stiles, were having a movie marathon. Your mom wasn't home and Stiles insisted on staying with you due to the supernatural occurrences that have been happening lately.

"Which movie next my love?" Stiles smiled taking out the Little Mermaid DVD you two had just finished moments ago. "Maybe Star Wars?" You hinted. You had a love for the geeky movies that everyone thought were silly. To you it was amazing, and to Stiles it was like a religion.

"This is why you are my best friend," he stated as he opened his Star Wars DVD and carefully placed it in the player. You smiled graciously, taking a handful of the popcorn that sat in a bowl in the middle of the coffee table.

Stiles dove onto the couch, hitting the play button on the remote in his hand. You crawled over to his spot and snuggled up against him. He didn't flinch as your body moved close against his. He wrapped his arm around you, pulling you closer. With his other hand he took a few pieces of popcorn from your hand and stuffed them in his mouth.

You glanced up at him, raising an eyebrow. He noticed your eyes on him. Stiles glanced down at you with his honey brown orbs, your faces inches apart. "Dude get your own popcorn."

"No thank you," He smiled politely. "I'd rather eat the scrumptious buttery popcorn that's in the hand of my rude best friend." You rolled your eyes trying to hold in your laughter. "Whatever."

After the little popcorn incident, you two paid close attention to the movie. At the moment Luke and Darth Vader were fighting. "Oh here comes my favorite part!" You said pushing yourself up from your comfortable spot next to your best friend and sat straight getting ready for the best part.

"Luke..I am your father." You mouthed the words as Darth Vader spoke. You grinned at the TV as you watched your favorite scene end. Turning back to Stiles to reposition yourself into your original spot you notice Stiles staring at you, looking amused by what he just saw.

He had seen you get worked up about your favorite scene but it never stopped him from being amazed by your love for the infamous I am your father quote.

"What are you looking at Stilinski?" You tilt your head, staring back at him confusedly. "Nothing it's just you never fail to amuse me." He sighed, smiling. "Ha-ha." You said, sarcasm dripping from the tone of your voice.

You scoot over back towards him, nesting your head on his shoulder as his arm once again wrapped around you. This time his arm goes down your back and wraps his hand around you waist. He pulls you closer letting the warmth of his body relax you. "Hey (Y/N)?" Stiles asked looking down at you as you stare at the screen.

"Yessss," you said, exaggerating the 's'. "I've got to tell you something." Those six words rang through your head as you nodded at him to continue. The tone of his voice sounded quite serious, and that worried you.

"You're going to have to look at me," Stiles groaned as he adjusted his body to see your face better. You slowly turn your head towards him. He had a sly smile plastered on his face, "Guess what?"

"What Stiles?" You smile back. He let's out a short laugh before returning a smile.

"You're the Obi Wan for me."