------------------

"Zayn?" Someone gently shook his shoulder. "Zayn? Wake up."

"No." He rolled over with a grunt, but instead of landing on the bed, he fell to the floor with a thump. "Ouch." 

"Are you okay?" Zayn looked up to a wide eyed Liam who was trying to hold in a laugh.

"I'm fine." He folded over on his back and sat up. "Why are you here?"

"Louis called me. It's almost 4 in the afternoon, Zee." Liam said, kneeling down next to him.

"No fucking way I slept that long." Zayn rubbed his eyes.

"Yep, you did." Liam sighed and rubbed Zayn's knee. 

"Well shit. My head is fucking pounding." Zayn complained, and Liam reached over to the side table where he'd brought some painkillers and water.

"How much did you drink last night?" Liam asked.

"Too much. Way too much." Zayn stood up before realizing he wasn't wearing a shirt. He saw Liam's eyes briefly flicker over his body before meeting his eyes with tinted cheeks. 

"I should've come. You could've gotten hurt." Liam looked down at his shoes. 

"I'm fine Li. How are you feeling?" He patted around on the bed he'd ended up in and grabbed his black t-shirt.

"Physically or mentally?" Liam plopped on the bed. 

"Both." Zayn sat down next to him and took a long sip of water.

"Physically I'm fine, but emotionally I'm bruised." Liam chuckled.

"What? Why?" Zayn asked worriedly.

"I'm just kidding. Still a little confused about, you know, but I'm okay." Liam patted Zayn's leg while giving him a weak smile. 

"Why are you confused?" Zayn asked in a concerned voice.

"I don't know." He admitted. "It was nice, and I'm worried that I'm not who I thought I was."

"And what's so bad about that? You can't change who you are Li." Zayn comforted. 

"You're right, but I still have a lot to figure out." Liam looked at Zayn for what felt like an infinite moment. Their eyes locked in hesitance, but before he could give it a second thought, Zayn pressed his lips against Liam's. Liam didn't respond to the action at first, but he quickly melted into the feeling of Zayn's lips. He moaned into Liam's mouth, adoring the way the boy was sucking and biting on his lower lip. His tummy swirled with want, he wanted Liam physically and much more too. Zayn cupped Liam's chin and tilted it up to he could kiss on his neck. Liam let out a soft moan when Zayn began to suck just underneath his jawline.

"Zayn." Liam breathlessly pulled Zayn's mouth away. "I..." 

"What? Talk to me. " Zayn encouraged. 

"I want you." Liam avoided eye contact, but Zayn immediately felt lust fill his body.

"Fuck." Zayn pressed his lips back onto Liam's, using the weight of his body to push Liam backwards onto the bed. He straddled his lap and leaned his elbows on either side of Liam's head. Zayn pushed his crotch down into Liam's, slowly and steadily grinding into the smaller boy. Liam pulled his lips away away and groaned. 

"More." Liam hissed, tugging up Zayn's shirt. He obliged willingly and threw his shirt into a heap on the floor. Tingles shot up Zayn's body when Liam ran his fingers over his rough and defined abs. 

"I didn't know you were into this kinda stuff Li." Zayn said through strangled breaths. 

"I didn't either." Liam pulled on Zayn's belt loops, bringing him even closer. "Blow me."

"What?" Zayn leaned back.

"You heard me." Liam looked dead serious but Zayn was just afraid that he would regret it later.

"Are you sure? I don't want to do anything you'd--"

"I'm positive. I want my first experiences to be with a guy that i'm comfortable with." Liam confirmed, and Zayn softened at his words. 

"I'm glad you're comfortable with me. If you start to feel like you want to stop, please use your words Li." Zayn patted Liam's hands before sliding down the smaller boy's body. He slowly unzipped Liam's skinnies and wiggled them down his legs with ease. He could already see Liam's hard-on through the thin briefs he had on. Liam gave a final nod of confirmation before Zayn slowly tugged on the waistband and Liam's huge cock sprung up. 

"So pretty." Zayn complimented and Liam blushed slightly before diverting his eyes. At first he used his hand to get Liam comfortable, stroking and squeezing lightly while he watched the boy's eyes roll back in pleasure. He mentally prepared himself for the fact that he was about to suck off his best friend before licking the precum of his tip. Liam moaned in response and bucked his hips up in the air while Zayn slid his plump lips down his shaft. 

"Fucking hell fucking hell fucking hell." Liam chanted through pleasured groans and attempts to keep himself somewhat together. Zayn hollowed out his cheeks, trying to adhere to what he'd seen people do in porn videos. Liam's dick was soaked in a mixture of Zayn's spit and precum. The view for both boys was fantastic, and Liam ran his fingers through Zayn's hair and tugged on it lightly. Liam could feel himself getting close, but he didn't want to cum in Zayn's mouth. 

"Wait, wait Zee." Liam panted and Zayn pulled his mouth off. 

"What's wrong?" Zayn's eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"I don't want to, you know, cum in your mouth. I don't want you to be uncomfortable."

"Fucking hell Liam. I want you to cum down my throat." Zayn said, and Liam gulped before nodding his head for him to go back down.

"Your mouth feels so good." Liam complimented and thrusted up a bit into Zayn's mouth, which earned a strangled moan from the boy on top of him. "'M gonna, 'm gonna c-cum." Liam panted, and Zayn watched him fist the bedsheets like his life depended on it.

"Do it." Zayn pulled off for a brief moment before using his hand on the top part of Liam's cock and putting the other half back in his mouth. With a muted scream, Liam shot his load down Zayn's throat. He decided it was the hottest thing he'd ever seen anyone do. Zayn admired the little bit of sweat glistening off of Liam's abs, and how his hair was super messed up from pushing himself back into the bed. 

"Oh my fuck." Liam tried to catch his breath, and Zayn pulled off while swallowing loudly. Liam looked at him with dilated pupils and his mouth agape. Zayn laid down on the bed beside him, wondering what in the hell just happened. 

---------------------

A/N: Long chapter hehe. What did you think? I hat writing smut lmao I get such bad writer's block during those scenes. Vote and comment!